😈Chapter 4😇

Lee Haechan was born in an terrible environment, he doesn't live with his parents anymore but with his best friend who was also struggling to live. They live together and made a bad reputation together. People wanted them in their gang so Jeno and Haechan went in two different ones just for the money. The leader of their gangs let them do it together.

So today is Jeno mission.

"Please don't tell me it's some big buff guy" Haechan said walking besides Jeno "nah, this time it's just a normal guy" Jeno then took a turn to an alleyway, while walking down he saw a girl wrap around a guy, he was kissing her neck "sup buddy".

He didn't say anything and continued eating that girl's neck, he didn't even notice the other presence in the alleyway.

"I came for something" Jeno said putting his hand on the guy's shoulder "I don't have anything to give you so leave" he said not looking up "like my friend said we came for something".

"Lee Haechan!?" the guy said now terrified, the girl got out of the guy's grip and ran away "don't let this get physical, you know what we're here for" Haechan said walking up to the guy.

"I d-don't have it"

"Stop lying"

"I'm being honest, I swear, I invested it into a company"

"Invested it?.... what the fuc-"

"No I'm being honest $100k dollars (bc I don't understand Korean money) I was helping out my business partner" he said literally trembling, terrified that Haechan might not believe him.

"Dude there is no way I'm believing that shit" Haechan said as he grab the guy's hair and pulled it back and took out his gun "tell me what you did with the money?"

"I already told you!" He yelled "why would you do that?" Jeno asked "he promise to double the money if I help him out" Haechan had an unhappy look on his face, holding the guy's head he threw him back towards the hard, cold wall.

The guy fell and held his head, Haechan groan as he check through the guy's pockets and found a few dollars "let's go Jeno" he said in a pissed off tone.

Jeno followed him "why did you take his money? My boss would be pissed to know you did that"

"It wasn't even that much and we need the money so don't say anything" Haechan said walking with a normal pace so they don't look suspicious. But it's totally normal, no police patrol the area so the neighborhood they're living in isn't safe but they get to do whatever they want.

No one dares to sell them out so if you're going to join a gang it might take months to get them to trust you.

*Renjun*

Renjun sadly packed his clothes, his father still didn't specify where they would be living but it doesn't matter once it's a good place but he would miss his friends and he's not too confident about his Korean.

"Hyung"

Renjun turned around "wow Chenle you're already starting to learn Korean?"

"Yes I try best" he said in Korean, Renjun chuckled he loves his little brother but sometimes he can be a little evil "go get your things pack for tomorrow" Renjun said in Korean but Chenle just squinted his eyes and look at him in confusion. He repeated it in Chinese and then Chenle left to make sure he has everything.

*Time skip cuz it would be boring If I didn't*

"Welcome to South Korea" a lady said, Renjun showed a small bow to her. "Dad where's the taxi?" Renjun asked "Taxi? Please we're riding in this" he said pointing to a 7 seater car that was black, the windows was tinted and it was so huge and looked so comfy. But Renjun kept wondering how they were able to afford it, yeah his father own a business and it started doing good just recently but his father was known for being cheap so it's weird to see him spend money.

They got in and Chenle immediately fell asleep while Renjun looked out the window anxious to see where their new home is going to be.

After an hour of driving, listening music and etc. They made a turn and Renjun suddenly focus on the road. He was petrified.