😈 Chapter 18😇

"Renjun where were you!?"

"Mom calm down, I was just in the forest" Renjun said "Ok but be careful, there's demons that enter without permission, you have to be careful I don't want them to poison your mind" she said dramatically.

Renjun stood there and thought 'i just met a demon...is my mind poison!?' the guy was nice maybe she's over reacting. Renjun went back to the house and tried to understand and accept that he's dead, it took him awhile but after he was able to walk around with a smile on his face.

He was a normal angel but he still couldn't stop thinking about that demon...

Lee Donghyuck...Lee Donghyuck... Lee Donghyuck...Lee Donghyuck... Lee Donghyuck... Lee Donghyuck.....

"UGH! find I'll meet him!!" Renjun told his mom that he's going to take a walk around and meet some other angels, she wasn't suspicious of her son because she knows for sure he would never disobey her.

Renjun looked around making sure no one saw him as he entered the forest, ok yeah maybe the demon he met probably a month ago might not be there but heck it won't hurt to try.

He entered from where they ran into, he decided to just walk in a straight line and hopefully he would find the demon but once he reach at the spot, he didn't see him 'why am I even surprise' he thought as he went to walk away but the sound of water splashing caught his attention.

He followed it and saw the demon jumping off a little hill and into a pond, he smiled 'wait am I happy to see him!? No Renjun stop!' he yelled at himself .

Donghyuck came out the pond, his back turn for the slightest second and Renjun gasp. Donghyuck turned around and saw nothing but he swear he heard a noice.

Renjun lean behind a tree trying to calm himself down but suddenly he was grabbed harshly, he met the red eyes of an angry demon "what did you see!?" Donghyuck yelled making Renjun tremble hearing his deep voice.

"N-nothing-"

"Don't lie!" Donghyuck yelled back squeezing the younger boy arm harder, Renjun flinch. Why did he come here? Why did he had to find this demon? He's scared, of course he's scared a freaking demon is yelling at you and the red eyes wasn't helping.

"Please don't hurt me"

Donghyuck notice how the boy was shaking, he felt bad so he step back and let the boy go. Renjun didn't hesitate he ran out of there like his life depended on it.

'Mom was right, demons are terrible creatures'

Why? Why was he sad that the demon push him away? Why did he thought a demon could be a good person? What the fOck happened to his back!?

Renjun got home and immediately went into his room, he drop his body on his bed and hugged his pillow suddenly his eyes got glossy he tried to ignore it so he closed his eyes and went to sleep.

*Knock knock*

Renjun slowly open his eyes, he heard someone knocking again but it didn't sound like it was coming from the door. He sit up and looked around and saw "Donghyuck!" Renjun covered his mouth hoping his mother didn't hear him.

Donghyuck was knocking on his bedroom window at 1 in the night, Renjun got up and open the window, he internally smile seeing Donghyuck came in "can I show you something?" Donghyuck ask.

"N-now?" Donghyuck nodded "but...I-"

"I'm sorry for yelling at you, let's start over" Donghyuck stood up straight "hi my name is Lee Donghyuck, I'm a demon" Renjun smile "H-Hi I'm Líu Renjun, I'm an angel".

"Well Líu Renjun can I kidnap you for tonight?" Renjun nodded to afraid he might stutter again.

Renjun held Donghyuck's hand and they came out from Renjun's bedroom window. Still holding hands Donghyuck walk into the forest, the moon light shone so brightly through the trees that they didn't need a flashlight.

Walking still holding hands Donghyuck lead Renjun to the pond, no trees was covering the areas so the light hit directly onto the water "Wow it's so pretty" Renjun said as his eyes twinkle in the light "Donghyuck can I ask something?"

"Sure"

"What happened to your back?"