😈Chapter 6😇

Renjun got dressed but while he was getting ready he looked at the bullet hole that went through the wall an hour ago "sweetie come for breakfast" Renjun's mom said, he quickly threw on a cute pink hoodie and black rip jeans.

He ran down and saw they were eating the same food from last night, he wish he could get the fluffy pancakes his mother makes in the morning but they didn't buy groceries yet so that was already a no. After he ate he left to get a job, he walked out and instantly people were staring at him calm down Renjun just shake them off he thought to himself.

He walked down the cold dead street. The people here weren't the best looking, they were dirty and had freaking weapons on them, they weren't even trying to hide it.

He kept walking passing by small houses and buildings, his father is going to be working 30 minutes away so if he has an emergency his father definitely won't make it.

He kept looking around for any signs that said 'help wanted' but none so he went into a clothes store and ask but they said and I quote 'we're not looking for fresh meat' like what the fuck was that supposed to mean!?' Renjun thought as he left.

He went into more stores but kept on getting weird replies, no one wanted him because how he was new to the town but why? He could learn you know but people won't give him a chance. After an hour he walk back home but noticed a 'help wanted' sign but he didn't see that when he was passing the first time.

He walked into a convenient store. It was fully packed with all kinds of stuff and it looked clean compared to all the stores he saw before.

"Hi I saw the sign outside" Renjun said "oh" the person said "Boss we have our next victim!" He yelled looking at the other side, Renjun flinches but what he said made him a little more nervous. The guy finally looked up "wow you're an angel" the weird guy said moving his head closer to look at Renjun.

"Am... thanks" he said awkwardly "hi, are you applying to work here?" A handsome guy said shaking Renjun's hand "Yes" he answered but not feeling too sure right now. "I'm Taeyong I own this store and this is my only other victi- I mean employee, Jaemin".

"Hola😏" Jaemin the blue hair one said "Uh..hi.. I'm Renjun"

"Oh your Korean is not bad" Taeyong said "T-thanks but how do you know I'm not Korean?" Taeyong awkwardly laughed "people talk....so are we doing an interview right now?" He said changing the subject.

"Oh yeah sure"

"Where are you from?"

"China"

"Age"

"19"

"Are you ok with minimum wage?"

"Yeah I guess.."

"Do you have a criminal record?"

"No..."

"Good you're hired, you'll start working tomorrow, 9 a.m" Renjun squinted his eyes looking at his new boss weirdly is it supposed to be this easy? "I.. pass by a few minutes ago but that sign wasn't outside".

"Oh uh..we just got a call that my last employee got shot" Renjun eyes widened and Taeyong noticed "he's ok so no need to worry".

"I thought he di-" Taeyong covered Jaemin's mouth "so you're new how are you adjusting to the new environment?" He said changing the topic once again "It's weird but I'm not going to adjust to it, we'll leave here soon so I don't have to worry about that" Renjun said quite confidently.

"Oh ok, be safe and carry a weapon around, you can see it's not a safe neighborhood" Taeyong said like it was normal, Renjun was taken aback by his words but decided not to say anything and just nodded and left.

'Weird' he didn't hate his boss or new coworker but he definitely think he shouldn't trust them but it's not like he was going to trust anyone here either way. He kept walking when suddenly he felt like someone was watching him, it sent shivers down his spine. He wanted to turn around to see who was looking at him but was too scared to.

He was like 5 minutes away from his house but that person's eyes didn't leave him so he started jogging and then running, he kept looking at his side to make sure no one was following him.

That's until he hit something hard, which made him fall "watch where-" Renjun got up not looking at the person and muttered a soft apology as he ran away.