😈 Chapter 25😇

*5 years later*

"Thank you all for coming, I hope for success in all your futures but right now one of your futures are changing" the CEO said holding a glass of wine "I want to thank you all for your hard work and also for building the reputation of this company. My time has reached where I retire and pick a new person to run this company".

Everyone in the room breathing got heavy, they all prayed and hope they get the CEO spot "our new CEO is....." The air got thick "Líu Renjun!"

Renjun eyes widened as everyone clapped "I did it!" Renjun got up on stage and hugged his boss well use to be boss "everyone worked hard to be here but Renjun was the hardest worker I know so he deserves this spot, everyone please accept him as your new boss" everyone started clapping indicating that they accept him.

"Thank you so much, I never thought I would even be up here, thank you so much for appreciating my work".

"You're young so I know you have a wild imagination I hope you use that to make this company bigger than it already is".

"Yes of course sir" Renjun said bowing.

It had a ceremony for Renjun to get the keys to the company and after they hosted a party. Renjun came home and open the door of his quiet apartment when suddenly "Surprise!!" Jaemin, Jeno and Donghyuck yelled.

"Guys" he said smiling "I did it!!"

They ran up to him and hugged him "you did good!" Jeno said "I'm proud of you Injunie!"

"Aww come on we all know he could of done it, he's Renjun for god damn sake" Donghyuck said and Renjun smiled. "I didn't do it by myself, thanks to you all I was able to make it through all these years. So much things change and now things are going to change for the better, our hard work finally going to pay off".

"Yes it is, I'm tired of all the things we had to face, I can't wait to relax" Jaemin said. They went through a lot, from being unemployed and couldn't eat to having an apartment. When they left they had to live in the car for a few months and it was tough but at the end of the day they talk and made jokes to forget about their situation.

Jaemin works at a store, his income was paying for basically everything, Jeno and Donghyuck couldn't work because of their criminal record but they found little cleaning jobs to help out but Renjun was the only one not working, he knows if he want to make the life he told Chenle about then he'll have to get a really good job.

He went from company to company, even though he had a lot of qualifications they still didn't take him in because it would be embarrassing to hire someone who doesn't even have class or a home or a nice suit to wear.

Renjun was humiliated and then the hard times came where he would sometimes freak out and blame everyone but after all that they always made up. It happen to them all where they get angry and blame each other but no matter how angry they were they always felt bad because these people are the only family they have.

Renjun went into this company not expecting anything but ended up getting the job, his boss grew a close connection with him because he was a down to earth man, he didn't care about fancy suits or if someone had a house or not, he liked all Renjun's  qualifications so he immediately took him in.

You have no idea how much hours they cried when Renjun came back saying he got the job.

His first pay check came in and he didn't know at the time but his boss was giving him extra money but after a year he got comfortable and his boss told him, with the pay check they were able to get an apartment and that was the biggest accomplishment.

During the years Jeno and Jaemin started dating, Renjun change his last name to Líu and Donghyuck also change his name, his memories came back so having Renjun call him Haechan was weird now.

*Present time, 1 month later*

Renjun stop the car and got out "Chenle!" He yelled and this tall boy hugged him "We meet again hyung" Chenle said.

"Damn your voice change and now you're fluent in Korean also you got tall!"

"Hyung I'm 19 now of course I grew and since me and mom went back to China I've been learning Korean nonstop".

"Did I take too long?"

"No hyung, I'm just glad you came back for me" Renjun felt like Chenle grow up so much without him but now he's going to stick by Chenle's side until he gets bored of him.

They enter the car and Chenle greeted everyone "why is everyone here? Where are we going?"

"We've been asking Renjun that for the past hour but he wouldn't say anything" Jaemin said.

"Don't worry we're going to reach there in a little while" They all sigh and just agreed to wait, Renjun started the car and drove off.

20 minutes went by and Renjun pulled up to a freaking mansion "come out i have to check for something here" he said and just walked away.

They all came running out "baby?" Donghyuck said confuse. Everyone felt intimidated by looking at the house, it was so big and it had fancy steps to go up to the front door. They all stood by the door waiting for Renjun to knock but he just open the door and walked in.

"Renjun!" They yelled.

"Ahh come in we have to do something here" he said.

"What do we have to do?"

"We have to decide if we want it" he answered and their jaws drop "first are we able to afford it?!" They yelled. "Of course we can, I have a multi-million dollar company under my name so guess who's in charge of all the money".

They all were shocked, they started from a little car to this huge mansion, they came a long way now everything is paying off.

They ran and hugged Renjun "so are we buying the house".

"Yes!!"

*.°.*The end!!!*.°.*

Last update: December 7th 2021
Recent update: April 26th 2023

This story was a lot to write because I had to go back remember what they did before they reborn but it was worth it because I have to agree this is one of the best endings i wrote.

I have lots of other stories so check them out<3

Thank you for reading
ლ(・﹏・ლ)

See ya in the next one~♡