😈 Chapter 20😇

He got grab by the arm and pulled into the forest, his back hit against a tree.

*Slap*

"What did I tell you" Donghyuck said as he push the boy back "I-i'm sorry" Renjun said as he watched Donghyuck's eyes glow red.

He held the boy's chin harshly "don't say sorry, you know what you did you little slut!"

"I- you're... you're hurting me"

"You like that don't you, fucking whore" Donghyuck saw tears coming out of his eyes so he left immediately so he doesn't hurt him anymore.

"Donghyuck wait!" Was the last thing he heard before he left.

Renjun drop his body on the ground and started crying 'he's mad at me *sniff* I don't want him to break up with me'

*2 weeks later*

Donghyuck heard soft sniffles as he made his way to the pond he saw Renjun hugging his knees crying "Renjun?... Renjun-ah!" He yelled and came up to the boy.

"Where have you been?" Renjun said sobbing loudy "Did you wait for me?" Renjun nodded wiping away his tears. Donghyuck heart hurt, he didn't show up because he thought Renjun wouldn't want to see him again "baby I'm sorry" Renjun had a small smile on his face, that's the first time he called him that "I'm sorry I got mad I didn't mean to hit you, I got jealous, I saw the girl and I thought-" Renjun smash his lips into Donghyuck's.

It didn't take long for him to kiss back "I solved the girl problem, I told her I was dating someone already, i love you I won't never cheat on you".

"Love you more, I'm not letting anyone take you".

~~~

Renjun woke up and his brother immediately started calling his parents "C-chenle?"

"Gege what happened!?! You were asleep for a week!" Renjun eyes widened, he remembers, he remembers everything Lee Donghyuck look like Lee Haechan the guy that hit him.

This parents came into his room "sweetie I can't handle two heart attacks in one week".

"Mom I'm sorry" he looked at him father "did you find anything about Lee Donghyuck?"

"Uh yeah, I found him through his criminal record he's dangerous, he use to live with his mother but she poured hot water on his back when he was a baby so they put him in foster care, from there he moved from family to family. When he turned a teenager he had to come out the foster care system and then he was on the streets".

Renjun continued "he killed his mother and was sentence to life in prison so he took his own life".

"How did you know that?" His father asked "Because 22 years ago I met him" Renjun said and family looked at him weirdly, 22 years ago Renjun wasn't even alive so how....

3 years in heaven and 19 years on this earth! Renjun got up "where are you going? You have to rest" his mother said "I have to go meet someone" he said as he got his jacket and ran out.

This parents know their son and he seems off.... like two personalities in one but they won't wrong, Huang Renjun and Líu Renjun is in the same body. Renjun ran to the convenient store and found Jaemin on his phone "Renjun you're finally awake!?" Jaemin said.

"Yeah, am do you know where Don- I mean Haechan is?"

"Haechan? Well... he works in this gang so he's on missions a lot"

"Tell me where he lives?"

"Renjun he's not exactly... friendly... he's dangerous"

"Don't say that about him!"

"Renjun you don't know him, why are you defending him?"

"Because I love him" Jaemin eyes widened as his jaw fell to the floor "I'm... I'm not going to judge, he lives in an apartment building down xxxx good luck" Renjun thank him and left.

"He remembers me no he feels something towards me so he has been getting back his memory too, I hope we get to spend our new life together, without hiding".

_____________

Yayy you're finally getting their past \(・◡・)/ But sadly that also means the book is close to being finished.

But I'm so happy to be publishing a book like this, I'm honestly really proud of it ( ◜‿◝ )♡