😈 Chapter 9😇

*Renjun*

He sat behind the counter and just waited for anything... anyone... Jaemin kept talking non-stop so Renjun just had to listen... to everything...

"I dated this guy but he was kinda of a pervert" Jaemin said blah blah blah Renjun internally rolled his eyes, for years he's trying to stay away from 'people like him' but now he's working side by side with him and it's kind of frustrating.

Well at least more Jaemin talked the more straighter he felt...he thinks. Jaemin is really handsome so it's not that hard to fall for- "Ahhh what the fuok!" Renjun said out loud.

"Injun are you ok?" Jaemin said and then realized something "did you say 'fuok' ??"

"Yes... what? I can't say that word"

"It's literally just a word"

"Yeah a word you can't use in front of people" Jaemin shook his head in disbelief "hey Taeyong" he said and Taeyong stopped walking and looked at him "shut the fuOk up".

"Jaemin! That's your boss!" Renjun whispered yelled "FuOk you too...I guess?" he said and kept walking. Jaemin smirk at Renjun "don't look at me like that, you guys know each other so it's different" he said folding his arms. "Come on injunie follow me, say f...u...c...k" he said.

"I know how to say it!! I just choose not too"

"Okay I get that you're spiritual and all but you just got to loosen up, it's not like God would hate you if you say one word.. I don't think he's that petty"

"Jaemin don't say that!!"

"What!? I said he's not petty" Jaemin yelled back making Renjun roll his eyes, he's already surrounded by bad influence, he just hope his father get them out of there as soon as possible.

A few customers came in after, they stared at Renjun but left without making a scene. He just hated the looks people gave him, it freaks him out. "So this is what you guys do here?" Renjun said, it was almost time to go home and so far he mostly just sat down.

"Yeah pretty much, that's why we work minimum wage" Jaemin answered "That is not why you work minimum wage!" Taeyong yelled, Jaemin mocked his boss "then tell us why".

"Jaemin you know we get robbed at least every month so yeah I had to drop your pay" Taeyong said and Renjun eyes widened "g-get robbed?" He said. "It happens around here but we're ok" Taeyong said "ok? I was watching the store when we got robbed!!" Jaemin yelled back.

"Yeah and I gave you extra pay"

"That was only $40 dollars!??"

"Guess why?... because you gave them all our money!!"

"What you want me to say 'hey Mr. Robber guy please don't rob us I need to get my pay' " Jaemin said in a mocking tone.

Renjun just stared at them in disbelief, they get rob at least every month but this one is complaining about the money and the next one is complaining about his pay.... meanwhile Renjun is here hoping no one got hurt. He's also worried about his own safety but it's not like he could use a weapon so... he's literally walking unarmed in a dangerous neighborhood.

Taeyong face his attention on Renjun "you should go home early just to be safe, Jaemin will take you home" Jaemin tease his boss "I was going to do that either way" he said.

They got their stuff and left, "so Jaemin are you dating anyone?" Renjun said, starting up a conversation after three minutes of walking in silence "no...I don't have a lot to choose from so I think I'm gonna be single for a long time".

"So you're telling me there's no good looking guy here?" Renjun said now getting fully emerge in the conversation, Jaemin nodded "they're all bad meat, either trauma or issues, a lot of them get violent so I won't recommend getting in any relationship with anyone from here" .

Renjun nodded but Jaemin continued "it's not that everyone here is bad, don't think just because they have some problems means that they're all going to be bad. I could speak for myself, I don't have a great past either but here I am.. smiling right" Jaemin said smiling, while looking up and walking.

Renjun can't tell if it was fake or real but either way the first time he met him he thought he was a normal person who has a normal past but he was wrong. How could someone look so happy when they're probably hurting badly inside.

Jaemin is scary.