😈 Chapter 21😇

Renjun got to the building and asked for which room Haechan was staying in, the people didn't want to tell him because they were too afraid Haechan would kill them if they did.

"Did you just ask for Haechan? Lee Haechan?" Renjun turned around and saw a guy standing there with a shock expression on his face "yeah do you know him?"

"Yeah...but who's asking?"

"Me only me, I'm not in some gang I just need to talk to him"

"He's...not here right now-"

"Please I'm not here to hurt him"

The person sigh "he's doing some gang work with his boss so you could talk to him lat-"

"Where is that?"

"Yah! If you're thinking of going there you're mad"

"I need too, I need to see him"

The person held his head, something about his boy gives off Haechan's personally "ok it's an abandoned building right outside the neighborhood, say Jeno sent you and they'll let you in"

"Thank you" Renjun said.

It wasn't far but coming out of the neighborhood and into abandoned streets was sending chills through his body. He came up to an abandon building and heard a lot of people talking and he saw movement inside. He walked up to the first person he saw "I'm looking for Haechan, Jeno sent me" The person looked at Renjun up and down "what do you want with him?"

"I just need to talk to him" the guy continued to eye Renjun "Wait you're that businessman son" he said "your father is making things hard for us".

"What do you mean?" Suddenly the guy pulled out a gun, Renjun put up his hands "what are you doing?"

"Boss would be glad to see you" he said as he grab Renjun's hand and made him follow him "Where are you taking me?" Renjun said as he pass a lot of sketchy looking people, they were eyeing him up and down too.

He was met by a huge door and suddenly someone opened it and revealed a really nice room totally different from the abandoned building vibe.

"Hey boss look who we have here" the guy said as he push Renjun onto the floor. Renjun looked up and met the eyes of the so called boss and 'Donghyuck!!' but Donghyuck broke their eye contact.

"Well well, I guess we won't have to go looking for your father again" the boss said Renjun stood up "what is up with you people and my father?" Renjun said also stealing glances from Donghyuck.

"Your father cheated us out of our supplies"

"Supplies?"

"Yeah you know, guns, bullets, drugs-"

"My father doesn't work with those kind of things"

"Oh really.... sorry we probably got the businessman mix up" the boss said walking up to Renjun. He felt the man's dark scary aura as he approach him, Renjun step back but the guy pulled him forward.

Donghyuck flinch for a second, he didn't like the idea of someone touching the boy but why! why was he so overprotective for someone he doesn't even know the name of.

Renjun notice that Donghyuck reacted so he was right, he do feel something towards him "yes I Líu Renjun and my father have nothing to do with drugs or weapons" he said purposely stretching his name.

"Renjun?" Donghyuck said out loud "Líu Renjun I know that name no wait I....I know you.. but how?"

"Lee Donghyuck can I kidnap you for today?" Renjun said "Wait...that's my name in my dreams.."

"What are you even talking about?" Johnny said confused by the whole conversation "Can I go home early today I have something I have to handle" Donghyuck said to Johnny.

"Sure go ahead but you're gonna miss us torturing him" johnny said putting his hands on Renjun shoulder "W-what?"

"No he's coming with me!" Haechan yelled and Johnny looked at him "are you disobeying my orders again?"

"Yes, now give me Renjun"

Johnny burst out laughing "really Haechan, you want play that remember you work for me" Haechan pulled out his gun and aim it at johnny. Johnny is a gang leader of course he had a gun on him, he pulled out his and aim it at Haechan "I dare you to pull that trigger" Johnny said.

"You know I could so let the boy go"

"Why do you even care? Do you know him personally?"

"I don't know as yet"

"Hm..." Johnny face the gun at Renjun.

"YAH!"

"Oh look who's getting mad now" Renjun gulp nervously, the gun wasn't far from his face 'what to do now?!'