😈 Chapter 24😇

Sorry sorry posting this up late;-;
______________

They arrive back at the abandoned building with people cheering, Donghyuck ran up to Renjun and hugged him "you really made a deal to keep me here and let you go!" He yelled.

"I couldn't let anything happen to you"

"You're an idiot!" he said.

Johnny came up to them "you kept your promise and you also protected me" he toss him the car keys "get out and don't come back or I'll kill him" he said pointing to Haechan.

Haechan laugh nervously "I'm sure you won't be seeing my face".

"Thanks Johnny" Renjun said and johnny nodded. Renjun got into the driver seat and Haechan got into the passenger seat, they left heading towards Haechan's apartment.

"So Líu Renjun what do you really know about me?" Haechan asked.

"I know you have a huge birthmark on your back"

"Wait what! How do you know that!"

"I know you baby" Haechan cheeks was red, no one actually ever called him that "I also know that you use your past to remind yourself that you don't deserve love, you won't let anyone hurt the people you love and you're moody when you're pissed off".

Haechan didn't thought he would know this much about him, it's surprising but it also felt weird like Donghyuck was trying to connect with him threw Haechan's body.

"Renjun how could you love me when I'm not Donghyuck? I don't have much of his memories so I'm just Haechan".

"It doesn't matter who you were, before I knew anything, i had a connection with you and now it's just stronger, I know you feel something towards me too, let's get to know each other Lee Haechan".

"I.. I'll be happy to get to know you Huang Renjun" Haechan said smiling.

They got to his apartment, Haechan open the door and saw Jeno "bro someone is looking for y- oh there he is" he said looking at Renjun.

"It's a long story but I have a question, do you want to leave together? Leave this neighborhood permanently" Jeno looked at him and at Renjun "dude I'll follow you wherever you go" he said and Haechan smiled.

"Get all your clothes, we're leaving now" Haechan said as he pulled Renjun into his room. Haechan grab his bag and started putting all his clothes in, Renjun smiled to see how happy Haechan looked.

After packing he decided to change

Taking out his shirt he revealed something that he's ashamed of to a boy he met a few weeks ago

Taking out his shirt he revealed something that he's ashamed of to a boy he met a few weeks ago. Renjun came up to Haechan and place his hand on his back tracing the marks suddenly Haechan remembered something.

~~~

"The day I saw you at the pond why did you get angry at me?" Renjun said, suddenly his face was clear, he could see it perfectly.

"I'm ashamed of it so I didn't want you or no one to see it, I thought you were going to be disgusted by it so I yelled at you" Donghyuck said looking away.

"I'm not disgusted by it! Come show me it"

"H-huh?"

"I want to see it pleaseeee" Renjun said with puppy eyes, Donghyuck groaned he couldn't say no, dating Renjun made a lot of his insecurities better but his biggest one maybe might be different.

He turned around and lift his shirt, he closed his eyes hoping Renjun wouldn't be disgusted by it but suddenly he felt his fingers tracing it "damn it's really burn" he said "when your mother die I'll go down in hell and beat her ass".

Donghyuck started laughing "you're weird".

"No I'm being honest I'll beat her-"

"I'm talking about my back, you didn't even hesitate"

"Why would I, your scars are beautiful to me"

"H-how?"

"They made my Donghyuck the way he is, he's unique!" Renjun said tackling him to the ground "I love you the way you are".

~~~

Haechan came back feeling Renjun's hand leave his body, he turned around and hugged Renjun "I love you too" Renjun smiled and hugged back "Donghyuck?" Renjun asked and Haechan's nodded "I'm almost there, I'm this close to remembering". The younger pass his hands through Haechan's hair "take your time to remember, I'll always be here".

He pulled away "can you call me Donghyuck from now" Renjun nodded "are you ready to go?"

"Yeah"

They all got in the car and left, after driving they stopped at Renjun's home. He told them to wait in the car as he got out. He went inside and pack his clothes "gege?" Renjun head turn to his brother "are you leaving?"

"Chenle... I'm sorry I have t-"

"Let me come too"

"I'm not sure, I don't know if I'll be able to provide for you"

"I don't care, I want to go with you, mommy and daddy are splitting up and they ask me who I want to stay with but I want to stay with you gege" Chenle said tearing up.

Renjun is leaving but he's not sure how they will do out in the world and he doesn't want Chenle to suffer "listen I'll come back for you ok, I promise once I get everything settled".

"But-"

"Chenle please, I promise, I won't forget you, I'll come back and we'll live in a big house together"

"How long?"

"I don't know but I'll be back, stay strong ok" he looked around and found his phone, he made a quick call and went back to Chenle "keep this phone and make sure no one takes it away from you, I'll contact you with it"

"Ok gege, I love you" he said and hugged Renjun "I love you too Chenle" they hugged and he left.

"Baby?" Haechan said noticing the younger was upset, looking like he was this close to crying "I'm ok don't worry" Renjun replied. They drove off and a few minutes later the car slow down "what are we doing here?" Donghyuck ask.

"Picking up a friend"

"Injunie!!" Jaemin yelled as he got into the car "you got some explaining to do".

"Jaemin?" Donghyuck said.

"Out of everyone my friend had to hook up with, it had to be you" Jaemin said and Donghyuck glared at him, they don't hate each other but it's more like a Tom and Jerry friendship. "So where are we going?" Donghyuck said facing Renjun.

"Wherever destiny takes us, are you guys ready to go through the toughest time of our lives?"

"Yeah!!" Jaemin and Jeno yelled.

"Let's go then"