moaning in my girlfriend's ear to see her reaction (requested)

You stared into your girlfriend's beautiful eyes as you hovered over her as she smiled up at you.

You can't seem to look away from her, swearing that she gets to be even more beautiful with every glance you steal.

"Welcome home, my love," you smiled and watched as hers grew, her lips tugging up even more as her eyes sparkled.

She's spent the last several weeks away, as busy as can be. She went across the world to do some promo for her new music that she was so proud of and she put on countless shows to give her amazing fans something they'd never forget.

You were happy for her, but you're also incredibly happy that she's home now. Because you've missed her like crazy from the minute you had to let go of her hand and watched her board her plane.

"I'm so happy to be home." She smiled. "I've been missing you like crazy."

"I've missed you too." You smiled and started to kiss her neck, causing her eyes to close as her heart began to flutter in her chest.

"I love you so much..." You whispered against her soft skin as you trailed your lips along every inch.

She said it right back, the words falling from her lips with a blissful sigh. She tangled her fingers through your hair and moved her head around, making sure you had access to every spot, especially her sweet spot.

You left a few little hickeys against her skin and she let out a little moan here and there.

You kissed your way to her ear and drove her wild as you kissed beneath and behind it and then tugged at the lobe with your teeth.

"Jieun!" You moaned into her ear and she gasped, tugging at your hair as her big brown eyes rolled all the way back, her lips parting with a quiet but euphoric moan.

"That was so hot, y/n," she sighed and opened her eyes.

She bit her lip and smirked as she slipped her hand beneath your shirt, slowly tugging it up a little.

"Do it again." She whispered.

"Jieun!" You moaned in her once more and a shiver ran down her spine, the bliss rushing over her in a way that she's never felt before.

It was overwhelming but in the best way.

"Do it more. Please, baby girl, don't stop." She begged as she put her hand back, her fingertips brushing along your spine and when the next moan escaped your lips she scratched down your back.

She moaned out your name as you continued and teased her by tugging at her ear and leaving hickeys around it.

"Don't stop." She whispered as she sank her teeth into her lip, willing to do whatever she had to tonight if it meant you'd keep this up.