you propose to her during the MAMA awards (requested)

You smiled proudly as you watched your girl on stage.

It's no surprise to you at all that she's won yet another award because you know how incredibly loved she is.

But it still blows you away seeing her win so many well-deserved awards and be showered with so much love.

She walked off the stage, waving to her fans with a big smile as she did so and after taking her award backstage she returned to your side.

"I'm so proud of you." You told her before giving her a sweet kiss.

"Thank you, baby," She happily said before putting her head on your shoulder.

You and Jieun have been dating for just a little over four years.

You've seen her succeed with everything she does, get showered with endless love by her passionate fans, and continue to show why she's called the Nation's Sweetheart every day.

To say that you feel proud to be hers and so proud to call her yours is a huge understatement and you thank your lucky stars every single day.

As another category prepared to be announced, you stood up, much to Jieun's surprise.

"What's going on?"

"They asked me to announce this category." You grinned and she was quite shocked to hear that.

However, her eyes quickly sparkled and she gave you a kiss on your cheek before you made your way to the stage.

What you told her wasn't the truth.

You actually asked if you'd be able to announce this category because you knew that she was going to win it and you have something up your sleeve for her.

"I'm so excited to announce the category for best female singer!" You spoke.

Naming off the nominees, you proudly smiled when you said your girlfriend's name, and the camera panned to her.

"And the winner is... IU!" You exclaimed and the fans, once again, went crazy to see her win yet another award.

She got up from her seat as her heart pounded and her legs moved quickly so she could reach you.

You went to hand her the award but just as you did so, she leaned in and gave you a kiss.

"My favorite one so far." She whispered against your lips. "Because you presented it to me. Thanks, darling."

"Wait," You spoke into the mic. "Before you take this award and we move on to the next category, there's something I want to do."

"What's that?" Jieun curiously asked.

"I've been thinking of how to do this for a while now. Because it's been four years that we've been together and I love you so much. All I want to do is be with you."

She smiled brightly though her eyebrows were furrowed with a curious expression.

"You are the best thing that has ever happened to me and I never thought I could ever fall so deeply in love with someone but I am with you."

Kneeling on the stage on one knee in front of her, she gasped as everyone in the room watched in awe and happiness.

She's changed a lot of lives and has done so much for everyone here and seeing you propose to her and seeing how happy you make her meant everything to her fans all over the crowd and the world.

They cheered loudly as she finally answered, having been too amazed and too surprised to speak until now.

"Yes!" She yelled excitedly. "Yes, yes, a thousand times yes! Of course I'll marry you, baby!"

You saw a tear fall down her cheek and through the blur of your tears, you stood up and wiped it from her cheek.

You kissed her lips softly as you slipped the ring on her finger before pulling her into your arms.

"I can't believe this is happening. I'm so happy!" She whispered as she kissed your cheek.

"Me too. I'm so happy you said yes. I love you so much, Jieun, and I can't wait to marry you."

"I can't wait either. I love you more, baby."