she gets jealous of you hanging out with Lisa a lot (requested)

Jieun let out a blissful sigh as she pulled you closer.

She wasn't sure exactly what time it was but she could feel the golden rays of the sun beginning to peek through the curtains and hit her skin.

But she didn't care at all. It's her day off and she gets to spend it with you and time doesn't matter at all to her.

She kept her eyes closed until she heard you giggle quietly. She couldn't help but smile; her heart felt so full and so warm.

"Why are you awake?"

"Because it's after nine am." You said and she shook her head before laying her cheek on your shoulder.

"Too early to wake up on a day off. Go back to sleep."

"I would but I have to get up." You sighed and she whined, tightening her arms around you. "Babe, come on." You laughed. "I have plans with Lisa."

Right after the words fell from your lips, her eyes flew open and she pulled away from you.

You sat up and stretched your arms out over your head before yawning and getting out of bed.

Padding over the closet, you could feel her eyes on you, but you didn't look back at her.

"I can feel you staring at me." You teased and missed the way she rolled her eyes before folding her arms over her chest.

You got dressed before turning back around to face her. You saw the pout on her lips and the look of anger in her eyes.

You frowned and walked to her. Leaning in, you tried to kiss her lips, only for her to dodge it.

"What's going on?"

"Why do you care?" She sighed. "Go hang out with Lisa... again."

"Are you mad at me?" You asked curiously.

"No." She mumbled. "But you've spent all of your time off with Lisa and this is the first day I have off and you'd rather spend time with her instead."

"Oh, I get it." You chuckled and sat down in front of her. "You're jealous." You teased and poked her sides, only for her to push your hands away.

"Don't. Just go."

"No." You said and put your hand on her thigh. "You're right. It is your first day off in what feels like forever and we should spend that time together."

"I'm sorry." She sighed after a moment of silence.

"For what? Being jealous?" You asked, teasing her again.

"Yes." She confessed. "Look, I love Lisa. I have a lot of admiration and respect for her. It's just that you're always spending time with her and-"

"And you miss me and want time with me too." You finished for her. "That's okay!" You assure, resting your other hand over hers. "I'll just call her and make plans for a different day."

She nodded.

"You know I'm not trying to tell you what you can and can't do, right? I just miss you and I want some time with my girl."

"I know. It's okay." You smiled, kissing her lips. "Don't worry. It's okay. We'll spend the day together; just the two of us."

"You're sure?"

"Very sure." You said, brushing your thumb along her knuckles. "There's nowhere else I'd rather be."

Her eyes lit up and she moved her lips against yours as soon as you kissed her.

"Let me call her and take a rain check. I'll be back in a few."

She nodded and laid back down as you called Lisa, explaining everything to her.

She was so understanding and completely okay with it, promising that she was excited to hang out next time you both had the chance to.

She turned your phone off afterward as you curled up to Jieun, ready to spend the day with her; swearing there's nowhere else you'd rather be and nothing that could make you happier than she does.