Chapter 7

"Sakura~?" Tsukasa called, crossing his legs in the air. The girl's green eyes slowly trailed towards the bored-looking ghost boy. "What do you want, Tsukasa?" she asked, her tone cold. "Geez, you don't have to sound so mean! I was just asking, right?" he giggled childishly.

"Alright, alright, just tell me what you want, " Sakura sighed. Tsukasa wouldn't stop until you paid attention to him. "Sakura, what do you think of L/N-chan?" he asked. "I think they're a nice person, more tolerable than you anyway. Why?" Sakura responded. Tsukasa was silent.

"Do you think L/N-chan's a ghost, but they don't know it yet?"

Sakura stopped whatever she was doing and stared down at her desk in thought. "That isn't possible. People can see them, and they have a mother they always go back to, " she finally replied, closing the book she was reading gently. Sakura reached for a microphone.

"Yeah, but, what if it was based on their knowledge? They believe they're alive, so everyone else can see them, " Tsukasa suggested. Sakura stood up and walked to the couch. She shook Natsuhiko awake and told him go set things up. She then turned to Tsukasa slowly.

"What are you suggesting, Tsukasa?" she asked. He smiled widely, but it wasn't a childish one. It was a malicious one, like he was planning something. "I want to make L/N-chan realize they're a ghost. Then they can be on our side, and discover their power, " Tsukasa explained clearly.

"Tsukasa. We don't even know if they're a ghost. I trust that they're not since I can see them, and touch them, " Sakura reminded, closing her eyes as she sat down. "But...it's possible, right~?" he asked, hovering beside the green-haired girl, who seemed to be lost in her own thoughts.

She made a shooing motion with her hand. "Save that for later. Y/N is going to arrive soon, I don't to subject them to such complicated thoughts, " she said. As if on cue, the door slid open and you stepped inside, a smile on your face. "Hello, Sakura-chan!" you greeted happily.

"Hello, " she replied softly. Tsukasa's demeanor totally changed has he wrapped himself around you. "Hey, hey, L/N-chan! What do you you wanna do today?" he asked you at once. You wriggled in his grip and and gave an amused sigh. "I'm not sure yet, Tsukasa, " you said.

"We have something to do today. Everyone has to be quiet, " Sakura said. She adjusted the microphone and cleared her throat. You quickly ran to where Natsuhiko was sitting, and sat down next to him. Tsukasa floated towards you and plopped down next to you, smiling.

"Have you heard this rumor?"

"Ichigo-san of the Garden"

"There was once a young girl named Yui. Despite that being her given name, nobody called her Yui, they all called her Ichigo-san. This is because she loved nothing more than to plant strawberries. This resulted in her classmates mocking her and bullying her dreadfully"

"One day, Yui was planting strawberries in the garden as usual, when her classmates started approaching her. They brutally harmed her, and drenched her with water. They got carried away, and didn't stop until she stopped moving. To her classmates dismay...

"They realized they had killed Yui"

"The classmates panicked and disposed of her body. Afraid of being caught, the buried her in the garden, next to her bed of strawberries. Her soul never left the garden, as she seeks to kill the bullies who had murdered her..."

"To summon her, you must go to the bed of strawberries, close your eyes and pick one. If the strawberry is red, it means she does not want to talk to you. If the strawberry is white, that means she might help you out. But if it's black, it means she dislikes you, and will kill you"

"Do you dare try your luck?"

Your eyes were wide the whole time. You had no idea this was the kind of thing the Broadcasting Club did. Sakura turned the mic off and turned to you. "Y/N, you look a bit shocked. Is anything the matter?" she asked. You snapped out of your awe and shook your head, laughing a bit.

"No, no, I'm fine! I was just...impressed with how captivating your voice can be, Sakura-chan, " you explained yourself. Sakura smiled a little, a faint red blush settling on her cheek. "Thank you, Y/N, " she said quietly, turning back to her desk. You swung your legs a bit, deep in thougt.

A thought struck you. Does Ichigo-san grant wishes? Like Hanako? "Sakura-chan, you didn't really specify what Ichigo-san does! Does she grant wishes or something?" you asked her. Sakura nodded at you. "Yes, she does. That really is the whole point of her, honestly, " she said.

You nodded at her, and sat back in the couch. You felt someone squish their cheek against yours playfully. "L/N-chan? You seem to be thinking a whole lot. What's goin' on in there?" Tsukasa reached his index finger up and poked the side of your head. You shrugged your shoulders.

"I'm just...thinking about doing something later. Maybe with my friends, " you said, closing your eyes as you flourised in the silence. "Ohh...how interesting!" Tsukasa said. He floated upwards and turned upside down, crossing his legs. Somehow, his hat managed to stay on.

"Hey, L/N-chan, can I ask you something?" Tsukasa asked. Sakura suddenly turned to you both. "Tsukasa, I need to talk to you urgently. Come over here, " she ordered in a voice you knew nobody could refuse. Tsukasa pouted and floated over to her side. You were left alone.

"Hey, uhh..." you turned and saw Mitsuba there, scractching his cheek awkwardly. Right, you had never talked to Mitsuba before. "Ah, hey! Mitsuba, right? Here, sit down, " you patted the seat next to you. Mistuba sat down, hugging a pillow he was holding. He glanced at you.

"...What's it like being human?" he suddenly asked you. You were a bit startled by his question, but remained calm. "Umm...it's nice. You get to experience nice things like friendship, pleasure, love..." you tried to explain the best you could. Mitsuba nodded at your simple words.