𝙷𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝙹𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚢

I grabbed my books out of my locker before walking around the halls and looking for Barb

I grabbed my books out of my locker before walking around the halls and looking for Barb. I hadn't seen her since the party and I wanted to let her know that I wasn't mad at her and I was sorry for everything that happened. When I got to her locker, instead I saw Nancy, presumably doing the same thing as me.

"Nancy I-"

"Jo I-"

We both began at the same time. A small giggle escaped from my mouth before I composed.

"I'm really sorry," We said simultaneously.

"I'm shouldn't have gotten so angry last night. I think I was just jealous of how much time you've been spending with Steve and I lashed out when I should've just left it alone. It's okay that you like him and I get it. He's totally hot. I'm sorry," I tell her earnestly.

"Joey you shouldn't even be the one apologizing! I was an idiot. I got so drunk and said stupid things when I should have listened to you. I do like Steve, but I should've put you and Barb above all of that garbage. I'm really sorry," Smiles grace both of our faces, glad to have made up. We embraced in a quick hug before linking our arms together and walking down the hall.

"Have you seen Barb? I want to apologize to her too," I ask Nancy as we head to her locker.

"No, I was actually gonna ask you the same question," She said as she started to twist the lock, entering her combination.

"That's weird. You saw her leave the party last night though, ri-" I started before someone hit a locker. I jumped a bit before looking up and seeing Steve standing there looking at Nancy.

"Hey!"

"Hey,"

"Is everything okay?" He asked.

"Yeah, totally," suddenly, Steve looked over and me.

"Hey, listen, Jo. I wanted to apologize for what happened last night. You know, at the party and everything. Tommy can be a huge dick and he was way out of line," Steve said, seeming very genuine with his apology.

"I should apologize too. I shouldn't have gotten so angry. I'm sorry," I replied to him. He smiled at me a bit.

"So we're good?"

"Uh yeah. We're good," I tell him hesitantly.

"Joey, would you mind if I talked to Steve in private for a minute?" Nancy asked me, grabbing Steve's hand.

"Oh yeah! Yeah, of course. I'll, uh, I'll see you in class, okay?" I say as I turn around and begin to walk toward my first period. I don't know why I get so nervous around Steve Harrington. I shouldn't, I mean I better get used to him too. He's Nancy's boyfriend so it seems he's gonna be around a lot more whether I like it or not.

During first period, we noticed that Barb wasn't there so we asked our friend, Ally, if she knew where she was which of course, she didn't.

◦◦,'°.✽✦✽.◦.✽✦✽.°',◦◦