Chapter Five

(Pic of Emanual's house)

KRISTEN'S P.O.V.

Emanual pulled me past the giant cabin-like house and towards a path, leading to another house. This one was smaller but still majestic. Why were these luxurious buildings in the middle of the woods? I had no idea where he was taking me and the weird thing was that I wasn't freaking out. I should be running away right now. Put up a fight. But I didn't. I didn't want to fight this mysterious, beautiful man. It was like I knew that I was safe with him. He wouldn't hurt me.

He stopped us right before the house, letting me admire it. He must be really rich. This house was very modern, especially compared to the other giant house. It was also smaller, but it defiantly looked better. It was build up a hill, made of mostly wood and glass. The house looked like the perfect dream treehouse. A getaway.

"You like it?" A deep, amused voice was heard behind me, interrupting my admiration of the mansion-like tree house.

"You live here?" I asked, overlooking the house.

"I'll take that as a yes. And yeah, we live here." Emanual chuckles, putting extra pressure on 'we'.

I did not want to live with him. No way in hell I wanted that. He was extremely handsome, yes, but I'm not letting myself get kidnapped.

I wanted to run as fast as I could away from this mysterious man and his giant hidden mansions. But we were surrounded by the woods. If I ran away I'd probably end up getting lost or eaten by a bear. I should wait till it'd be easy to get away and strike. Get him to trust me and then disappear.

"Welcome to your new home, love." His hand was pressed against my back as he spoke those charming words. No matter if he had taken me against my will or not, he was really charming. I hated myself for thinking that way about him. But he was just so attractive, irresistible and his scent was so addictive. What was happening to me?

*
*
*

EMANUAL'S P.O.V.

'Alpha, will you still attend to the meeting?' One of my head warriors asked me through mind link. He had probably heard about my mate already.

I had forgotten about the meeting. This meeting was about the rogue problem, therefore it was pretty important. Rogues had started to trespass into my land after nearing the border of my pack for months. I was going to attend the meeting but what should I do with Kristen? She would clearly run away if I left her by herself.

I decided to mind link my cousin. She was 20, responsible and I knew she'd respect my mate, her Luna.

While being busy talking to her, I didn't see my mate leave the room. When I came to my senses, she was gone. I looked around in the living room frantically.

"Kristen?! Where are you?" Although my voice was loud, it was almost trembling. It didn't cross my mind that I could've followed her scent until now. Her musky sweet scent filled my nostrils and I ran towards her fragrance.

She was halfway out of the window when I found her, upstairs, in our room.
Her eyes widened when she saw me, regret filling her eyes. I was quickly in front of her, wrapping my arms around her waist and lifting her away from the window. I placed her on the bed and sat across from her, looking her in the eyes.

She was in trouble and she knew it.

____________________________________________

Hey guys! Sorry it took me a week to write this chapter. Hope you enjoyed it

Please vote and comment if you liked it xxx you'll make my day ^.^

-Micah