III

Chapter Three:
Long time no see

Moon-jo didn't quite understand the concept of time anymore.

He didn't know how long he had been in this apartment. He didn't know the last time he actually ate something.

No.

All he was focused on were his new teeth. His precious teeth.

That's all he needed.

His teeth and his jewlery kit.

Holding up his finished product the dentist trainee grinned.

"Oh you are a beauty. That nasty beast didn't deserve such precious things in his filthy mouth anyways." He huffed putting the new bracelet he made on. "Isn't that right my loves."

Brink of instanity most would say.

Moon-jo would say this was just the beginning of whats worse to come.

And if the knock on his door signified anything the worst would come sooner rather than later.

The boy cursed to himself standing up grabbing his gun.

In the huskiest voice he could muster he said.

"Who is it and what do you want with me?" The boy nearly slapped himself, who was he trying to intimidate?

Then he heard one of the most beautiful voices in his life, and he had met multiple singers.

"My name is Cha Hyun-su, I'm the one you called pretty boy earlier."

Moon-jo giggled to himself quietly, now he had a name to a face. Then he stopped completely. What was he doing here? Had he come to kill him?

Was he apart of the survivors and told them that there was an infected? Thoughts wracked his brain until he finally spoke up in his regular voice, giving up trying to be intimidating.

"Are you apart of the group thats down on the first floor? The survivors?"

By now he was looking through his doors peep hole while Hyun-su nodded slowly and let out a low "yes" as response.

"I don't want to be of harm to any of them I'm very sorry. And if you're planning on killing me good luck I'll eat you and take your teeth."

The other boy just shook his head looking a bit scared.

"No, we need your help. That's why I've come to get you, they want you and me to help protect them and get anything they need since we're both infected."

Moon just hummed as he slowly took away his door baracade, though his guard was still up.

Paranoia rests for no one. 

Opening his door he was met with the pretty boy, two children, and two old men and a girl he's never seen before.

He tilted his head smiling and crouching down.

"Kiddies! Oh how I missed you two, such cute children." He ruffled their hair a smile on his face. "I was on the fence about coming with you but if it means seeing these two all the time then I'll gladly do whatever you please pretty boy."

Hyun-su just stared at him a bit not knowing how to reply before muttering.

"You are very pretty." Making Moon-jo grin bowing.

"Why thank you. Now lets get going! I'll come back for my things once I can be trusted by the others."

Then he closed and locked his apartment door proceding to skip down the hall humming a tune not paying attention to those behind him. Not noticing the strange looks he was given.

Not like he would have cared if he did see them.