XIV

Chapter Fourteen:
Resistance

By the time Hyun-su had gotten back from his run, panting and out of breath having almost been caught by a monster, he saw the very end of everything.

"Can I eat him ma'am? I'm absolutely starved!"

As soon as he heard that he rushed over picking Moon-jo up to his feet. The man's eyes were pitch black and frightened the others who watched.

"Moon-jo stop." His voice was in a low whisper but still caught the older boy's ears.

The deranged tooth lover frowned huffing to himself and trotting back into their shared room that had one less roomate.

Hyun-su looked down at the blood, his reflection staring back at him with black eyes.

'You're next.'

He shook his head dropping the bag in his hand walking after the boy he'd grown close to recently.

"Moon-jo you can't just say that to people." He closed the door behind him staring at said boy who was doing a hand stand in the middle of the room.

The older of the two juat clicked his tongue.

"He was a dick anyways, trust me whenever i came to his shop he would berate and beat his wife!" He got down and stood up dusting himself off. "He deserved to die the way he did, I should have taken his teeth while I had the chance dammit."

Moon-jo went to kick the wall beside him before a voice spoke out.

"I agree you should have." There stood Eun-hyuk, his usual face staring at Hyun-su and Moon-jo. "However you can't now, so forget about it. Since Moon-jo is almost fully recovered I need the both of you to do something tomorrow. Get some rest, I'll discuss it with you both in the morning."

He turned to walk away but was clocked in the head with something.

"Hey silky hair! You forgot to take your bracelet with you!" Behind the youngest was a smirking deranged tooth lover and a shy pretty boy who was struggling to contain his laughter.

Silky hair, as he had been officially dubbed, turned around crouching down picking up a shiny bracelet. Teeth hanging off of it clanging against each other. He hummed putting the bracelet on and finally left the two infected alone for the rest of the night.

"He's cute isn't he Hyun-su?" Moon-jo turned to a now flustered pretty boy, who was stammering over his words not expecting the sudden question. "I've seen the way you look at him doofus, even a blind person could see it."

Instead of being upset Moon-jo smiled laying his hands on the other boys shoulders leaning in until they were nose to nose. He quickly kissed Hyun-su's nose laughing a bit.

"You two would be cute together, you even have matching bracelets now!" He patted the taller boys face giggling. "New ship in preparation of sailing!"

Not too long after he was laid down on the couch sleeping, leaving Cha Hyun-su alone with his crowded thoughts of an ex dentist trainee and the cold hearted boy with silky hair. Both clouding his thoughts and worrying him more and more every day.

a/n

a/n

i didnt post yesterday cause i was binge watching the last of the untamed so heres two chapters as a sorry