V

Chapter Five:
Lies

As soon as Moon-jo raced out the door he was met with another scene. There he was inside his house.

The same exact table that filled him with horror when he was younger stood in the middle of the room. The mere sight of it made his back ache.

A harsh laugh sounded.

"Did you really think your mother would just come back?" The voice made Moon-jo stiffen. "Stupid silly boy, now."

A figure walked out, one who looked exactly like the tooth lover. Eyes pure black, deranged smirk on his face. Head cocked to the left.

"You Seo Moon-jo are a dirty filthy liar. But, I am too." The monster closed in on Moon-jo inhaling his scent. "What a joke. 'My deepest desire is to help people' blah blah blah. What bullshit!"

He slammed his hands on the table before gripping the others collar pulling them nose to nose.

"Tell me Moon-jo, tell me what your desire is and I'll let you have full power." It just made the 19 year old shake his head scoffing.

"You really think I'm that dumb?" Grabbing the monster by the hair he met the thing with his own deranged smile giggling to himself. "You think you're the only crazy one around here? No, no you tell me why you want to take over so badly."

As giggles escaped his lips the confused monster's smile slipped off his face. If he had known this was what he had to work with he would have never bothered the man.

Moon-jo clicked his tongue throwing the monster on the floor and putting his foot on his neck, cocking his head to the left

"Let's see hm? Dying? What is it." He leaned his weight on the monster. "Tell me dammit!"

Coughing the monster looked up clapping slowly.

"Just as deranged as me, I've met my match it seems. I'll make a deal with you darling, we become one. One body. One being. You already have dark thoughts but what I don't have is a body." It lifted it's hand up towards Moon-jo who raised his eyebrows an amused upturned smile.

"Oh? So this isn't the part where you try and tell me my brother's death is all my fault?" He crouched down biting the monster's hand. "No deal, this is my body. I inhabit it alone."

He kicked the monster away leaning against the wall.

"I'm crazy enough for one person. I can tell we'll meet again soon." He faked a sincere look pouting. "After all you'll die without me, won't you?"

Knowing he had the monster beat this time he just laughed walking back out the door he came in from.

Feeling his eyes go back to normal he woke up looking up at pretty boy and silky hair.

He giggled.

"Now I know what it looks like to have not one but two beautiful boys on top of me."

He kept giggling as Hyun-su looked away flustered, the other boy present just scowling.

"So chief? What'd you want from little ol' me?"