IV

Chapter Four:
Flirting and the monster

By the time Moon-jo and the rest made it down the 19 year old saw a familiar scarred man fighting a bloody man. He clicked his tongue going after them hoping for some entertainment a new pep in his step and giggles from his mouth.

The rest of the survivors were completely confused on who the new person was but didn't have time to question as Sangwook dragged his victim across the floor.

Moon-jo just followed him a deranged grin on his face.

"Can I eat him?" He asked bouncing up and down a bit excitedly while getting weird looks. "No no wait let me see his teeth first!"

He stopped his old friend and opened the almost dead bodies mouth looking at his teeth. He clicked his tongue while his eyes went black a tentacle emerging from his back to pull out the mans teeth.

The only sounds that could be heard were the clattering of teeth on the floor and the manic giggles from the unknown man.

Everyone else in the room watched in complete silence and horror as Moon-jo leaned down and licked the side of the man's face scrunching up his nose. He pushed him away snarling and snatching up his lost teeth.

"Just from the taste of him I can tell the awful things he has done. No no he doesn't deserve to be eaten by me." He raised his face eyes still black the corners of his mouth lifted. "Continue dragging him outside honey, they'll have so much fun with this filth."

Then he took his collected teeth and walked back to the boy he labelled "pretty boy" muttering at his hand.

"How do such awful men have the prettiest teeth, don't worry my darlings you'll have a purpose." Plopping next to Hyun-su not noticing a new person present he continued talking. "I'll have to get my jewlery kit soon you need a new home!"

The sound of someone clearing their throat made the tooth lover's head snap up.

"My my my, now how am I supposed to focus when there's not just one pretty boy but two!" He pocketed the loose teeth standing up. "Such pretty silky hair."

Leaning forward he was nose to nose with a boy with glasses, the boy kept his composure in front of Moon-jo making him frown.

"Oh the things I would do to see you smile silky hair." He turned to Hyun-su winking. "Same with you pretty boy."

But before anyone could speak Moon-jo's eyes went black a terrified expression on his face as he fell to the floor groaning.

"Fuck fuck fuck, no no please!" He gripping his head curling up. "Please I did what you asked I told you what you wanted."

"Will you calm down for once Moon boy." A sinister voice came out of his mouth shocking the two others. "All I'm here for is to tell you your stupid mother is looking for you, maybe if you could figure out our powers you would know too."

Moon-jo lifted himself from the ground everything around him not mattering anymore.

"Momma?"

Then he ran out going the direction the monster told him too. Leaving Hyun-su to run and follow him giving the other boy no chance but to trail along.