VI

Chapter Six:
A flirt with a love for teeth

After his little talk with who he now knew as Lee Eun-hyuk the deranged dentist trainee was sat next to Hyun-su.

He was looking up at the boy a smile on his face.

"You're very pretty." Lifting a hand he guided Hyun-su's face towards him, the two boys nose to nose as Moon-jo looked him over. However Hyun-su looked as though he had forgotten how to breathe properly.

The younger of the two had been slowly growing purple making the older one chuckle, kissing his nose the tooth lover patted his cheek.

"Breathe darling, wouldn't want you to pass out on me. Then I'd have to kiss the sleeping beauty back to life." He winked at the boy who just grew even more flustered not used to this kind of attention from anybody.

Moon-jo just sighed and took off his bracelet smiling, he grabbed Hyun-su's hand and slowly put the bracelet he had been wearing on him.

"There, now you're even prettier." When the younger of the two went to protest Moon-jo quickly shut him down. "Ah ah no, I have more teeth darling don't worry. That's yours now. Pretty boys deserve to have pretty things."

He booped Hyun-su's nose giggling a bit before laying down beside him slowly drifting into a dreamless sleep. Leaving a confused and flustered boy behind who didn't know how to process the concept of flirting or positive emotions.

So for the rest of the night Hyun-su stared at the sleeping boy, the corners of his mouth lifted slightly as he ran his fingers through Moon-jo's hair.

"Soft..." He commented.

"That's very creepy." Was the voice that made his head snap up.

There stood Lee Eun-yu, the ballerina girl he had seen a few days earlier. Hyun-su quickly took his hand away as the girl started to laugh.

"I've seen the way he looks at you and my brother, I hope he isn't trying to play the both of you." Then she shrugged. "Actually I don't care, just make sure his intentions are good before getting involved with him yeah?"

Then she walked away before Hyun-su could even utter a word, leaving him with more questions than answers as he peered back down at one of the most handsome beings he's ever seen.

Thoughts raced through his mind as he played with the boy's hair again, absentmindedly staring at the dangling tooth bracelet he had recieved.

How had this man, who seemed to be completely out of his mind, work his way through Hyun-su's built up walls. How had he managed to gain his trust so easily.

It baffled the poor boy, the more he stared at the handsome 19 year old the more confused he became. Feelings weren't his expertise, he barely knew how to cope with them.

And now he had to figure out what all of these new emotions meant.