XI

Chapter Eleven:
Recovery

Opening his eyes Moon-jo was met with multiple worried eyes.

He grunted and sat up shaking his head. Feeling the voice in his head try and come forward again he snarled and held his head.

"Fuck! Oh my god how long was I out?" His eyes landed on Eun-hyuk first. Thats when he started to look around noticing Hyun-su was no where in sight. "Where's pretty boy? I told him to leave me dammit! I was fine."

"Oh really?" He met the eyes of Pyeon Sang-wook and cursed hanging his head back.

"I forgot you were here fuck." He heard a grunt and footsteps and quickly got up trying to move away from his friend who grabbed his ear.

Moon-jo yelped and squirmed as Sang-wook tugged him to his shared cell.

"Honey no! Come on!" Instead of a reply he got hit upside the head.

"Your mom told me to keep an eye on you when she found out I was looking for someone in the same apartments you're in. So now you're going to shut up and tell me why you're so stupid!"

Scrunching up his nose he huffed, rubbing the back of his head and his ear.

"Honey-"

Sang-wook gave him a pointed look.

"Hyung listen, Hyun-su is younger than me and doesn't even have a fully developed monster like I do. I'm closer to turning into one of those things than he is." Looking over at the sleeping boy he sighed plopping down on the floor tearing up. "I'm perfectly fine with dying if it means I can protect others."

When he looked up at his long time friend he smiled.

"I may hate human beings and have an obsession with teeth but I'd rather them see the fate of me and not those things out there."

Getting back up he kissed Sang-wook's cheek and shooed him away.

"Now go, go go I want to thank Hyun-su alone. You go tell the others I'm fine." He giggled a bit closing the door. "Visit me later Hyung."

Once Sang-wook left he leaned his head against a wall sighing.

"Hyung?" He heard a quiet whisper behind him making his head whip around.

A broad grin stretched onto his face when he realized it was Hyun-su calling him hyung. He giggled rushing over hugging the boy.

"Thank god you're safe darling! I almost had a heart attack seeing you run up those stairs. Well before my heart literally got attacked."

The comment made the young boy laugh so he considered it an achievement.

"I'm glad you're safe too, I was so scared when I saw that monster stab you."

It warmed Moon-jo's heart for a boy to be so scared for him. So the rest of the night the two were sat close to each other sharing whispers of their lives growing up until they fell asleep in each others arms.