VII

Chapter Seven:
Mysterious Eun-hyuk

When Moon-jo woke up he noticed he was in Hyun-su's arms, the latter of the two knocked out right along with him.

It made the older of the two smile, reaching out he moved some of the boys hair from his face. Then he felt another presence.

"It's sad isn't it?" He said without looking up, eyes fixated on the boy in front of him. "My life was ripped away from me, first my father and little brother, then my career, now possibly my mother wherever she is. And soon if I let the monster win I'll be completely gone too."

He lifted his head making eye-contact with Eun-hyuk who stared at him. It made Moon-jo smile knowing he would make the boy crack one day.

"I'm glad I get to see two of the most handsome men on earth before I go." He winked a smirk on his face. "Lets hope I die fighting yeah?"

Instead of getting a response Eun-hyuk stepped forward unlocking the door.

"Wake Hyun-su up, I have something for you two to do."

Rolling his eyes he turned back around and leaned in.

"Wake up sleeping beauty, cheif wants us to do something for him." He whispered in his ear stroking his face. "Hyun-su darling~"

As his teasing voice hit the air Hyun-su opened his eyes, seeing Moon-jo's face made him smile a little bit. He was happy it was the first thing he saw in the morning.

"I know you just woke up darling but Eun-hyuk wants us to do something." He said with a pout on his lips making the other want to have him smile.

So he sat up and kissed the tooth lover's nose like he had done many times to him and got up whispering in his ear.

"It's fine Moon-jo, as long as you keep me company it's fine."

Walking out the door he made eye contact with Eun-hyuk who looked at him and Moon-jo, however the other boy didn't notice as he cooed loudly waddling out the room quickly.

He latched himself to Hyun-su who instantly looked alarmed as the man pinched his cheeks and giggled at him.

"Look Eun-hyuk! He's so cute isn't he? God I could just eat him up!" He kissed his cheek standing on his tippy toes a bit to reach, and made the younger boy fluster once again.

Eun-hyuk stared at the two his eyebrows furrowed in thought, no one could tell what he had been thinking his emotions blocked from the world. And instead of answering the handsome man who was the eldest of all three of them he moved on to the topic he needed to talk about.

"I need you and Hyun-su to go out, to get us supplies and anything we need."