IX

Chapter Nine
Protecting Pretty Boy

Moon-jo handed Hyun-su his backpack pulling him close, his breath fanning against the other boy's ear.

"When I tell you I want you to grab both my bag and yours and get your ass to first floor got it? Don't worry about me I'll get there later but you worry about yourself and getting everything to Eun-hyuk." He kissed Hyun-su's nose smiling at him and walked outside yelling at the monster to follow him.

Getting to the end of the hall Moon-jo pushed the monster further down the other hall.

"Go now Hyun-su! Get the fuck out of here!"

Eyes pitch black, veins slowly forming under his eyes. Tenticles pushing him off the floor he was thrown onto, Moon-jo looked a mess.

Hyun-su wanted to run towards him and help but focused on his words and ran the other direction as fast and quietly as he could. And he didn't stop even when he heard the older boys screams as much as he had wanted to.

He didn't stop until he got to the door and rushed inside panting.

"Why are you crying?" He looked up at Eun-yu amd quickly wiped his face.

"Where's Moon-jo?" At that Hyun-su wanted to cry again as he pointed behind him, his eyes fading from their pitch black color.

"He- he told me to leave him with the monster." The clearly frightened boy muttered to the siblings in front of him. And instead of dwelling on the only person who had given him more than just human decency he dropped the bags he had.

Pointing to Moon-jo's bag he grunted.

"Put that in our cell, I'm going back up for him."

Without waiting for their protest he ran through the doors again and back up the stairs.

Focused on saving Seo Moon-jo.

Determined to save him and make sure he's never hurt again.

Even if it meant he got killed in the process, even if it meant his ultimate demise. He promised himself then and there that he would do anything to protect the stubborn deranged tooth lover who called him pretty boy and kissed his nose until he was a flustered stuttering mess.

He would do anything for him in general, anything he asked. All for the boy who noticed him as more than a frightened loser, or just a handsome face.

Anything for Seo Moon-jo.