love is an arrow aimed at the heart

It's been over half a year and George has finally worked up the courage. He's going to do it. Today is the day he decided to make a decision that'll change everything.

or

George decides to finally visit Dream in prison.

Inspiration:

I thought I'd start including where I find my inspiration from, so here you go

It's sorta connected with the lore, but don't yell at me if I get something wrong. Takes place before Techno was thrown in prison :)

TWs:
Swearing
Blood
Implication of torture

-----------

How long has it been? Days? Weeks? Months? Years?

George has no idea. He's lost track of the time as it flies by. His sleeping, that's what Karl blames.

George's home, here in Kinoko Kingdom is beautiful, it's perfect. Everything George was looking for after...

Well that really doesn't matter, does it?

Kinoko Kingdom provides him a roof to sleep under, food to eat, and friends to spend time with. Although, he is often accused of spending too much time sleeping.

But who can blame him? George would rather live in the world of his dreams. There he can visit with new people, one time he even met a god. A god that reminded him of someone all too familiar.

George forces himself out of his bed, smoothing the sheets before leaving. He walks to his calendar, but it's outdated. So, he leaves his mushroom home to visit the one across the street.

He walks into the house with no hesitation; George is always welcome in Karl and Sapnap's home without question.

Checking their calendar, he frowns. Has it really been that long?

But the calendar doesn't lie and George is shaken. His... bestfriend? Former bestfriend? Borderline on something more than friends? Well that person is still in prison and George still hasn't visited him.

What would he even say?

George sighs and leaves the house, walking to the fountain outside. There, a fish named Lasagna swims peacefully. It's Karl and Sapnap's newest pet. George's fingers dip in the cool fountain water as he thinks.

Sapnap doesn't want George to visit Dream, he has expressed that verbally so many times. Sapnap blames Dream for all he's done: dividing the Dream SMP, destroying the community house, and abusing a child.

But George wasn't there when it all went down. He never saw Dream's hall full of items from everyone in the world. He wasn't there to witness Dream's two canon deaths or to see him put in prison.

George wanted to go, but his sleep kept him unconscious for too long, and by the time he woke up, it was all over.

When Karl and Sapnap said they were building a new nation and invited George to join, how could he say no? Where else could he have gone?