catch me if you can

Dream, a reckless escapee, has finally broken out of Pandora's Vault. He's finally free, being chased down by a group of five hunters. The hunt has been going on for months now and Dream has evaded them every time. One day he gets too arrogant and captures a hunter.

or

Dream makes a stupid decision and finds himself with a hunter in his hands.

Inspiration:

and:

Art by wiistef on twitter!

Tws:
Swearing
Gets pretty heated ngl

-------

They're below him, the hunters. Dream can practically smell them and he grins in excitement.

His nerves are alight with adrenaline and he can hardly sit still on the tree branch. Up in a tall oak tree, Dream waits patiently. The hunters are conversing about possible paths that Dream might've taken before disappearing.

But Dream's eyes are on one hunter, the first hunter. His light blue shirt is soft under the sunny light that peaks through the leaves. Dark brown hair sits atop his head and Dream grins.

George had been the first hunter sent out to find him. He had searched for weeks, looking for Dream, and when he couldn't find him, another hunter was added.

And another. And another. Until there were four hunters pursuing him, but even that wasn't enough, so the Warden himself joined the hunters on the quest.

Dream doesn't care about the rest of them, just George. His rivalry with George has the most history and Dream is eager to put the hunter in his place. George has started getting a little too close for Dream's comfort. Don't get him wrong, Dream loved the rush of excitement with a hunter on his tail, but he needs to put George in his place.

Dream knows he's reckless, but that's what makes everything so exciting.

His ears sharpen when Sapnap, Bad, and Antfrost split off from the other two. Dream follows George and Awesamdude from above, quietly jumping from branch to branch as he waits for the right moment.