𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 1

Bold: Great sage
Italic: Thoughts
Italic & line: Thoughts communication
Bold & Italic & line: Mind link

"This mask has the ability to suppress magic power, right?"

The light bluenette stood in the cave where he met his first companion, the Storm dragon Veldora Tempest.

He caressed the mask of his late destined partner. Rimuru Tempest, a slime who came far from being stabbed to death and reincarnated from another world was then transported and become a slime in his next life, from meeting Veldora to making his own town by the help of Goblins, Direwolfs and Dwarfs to create a safe place and home.

With the help of Great sage who taught him new things and continously receiving new skills.

His life had become entirely different, yet, he enjoy every bits of it.

He named almost every single Goblins in the village that evolve into Hobgoblins and Goblina while Direwolfs become Tempest wolf. He become a leader of this village and leads the people/ monsters.

He also met his destined partner. But unfortunately, she died with tearful goodbye, Shizue Izawa. His beloved late partner, but he had promised her with final wish and begs him to find his own happiness when she's gone.

And he will fulfil those promise.

Rimuru stared at the mask in his hand before putting them on.

'Well, how's that?' He thought placing his hands on his hips.

"Answer: The faint magical aura exuding from you is completely gone. In this state you will be recognise as human" The Great sage explained.

'Good, I'll go by this appearance when I'm out and about, then. Actually, I was asking if I looked good.'

"Yes."

'You have a way with words...'

Rimuru sweatdrop at the bland compliment from Great sage. He then travelled his hand to his right hand touching a certain brand emblem on it.

 He then travelled his hand to his right hand touching a certain brand emblem on it

《Not my art credit to the owner: UNKNOWN》

'Great sage, when will I meet my soulmate?'

"Answer: According to the time limit and estimation of meeting your soulmate, it should be any time soon. He is not too far away from here."

'Soon....I'll see if he is one for me....Shizu-san. I promised to find my own happiness as what you wished, I will make sure that this is the happiness that you spoke of. Please, guide me to him.That reminds me the first time I saw this mark....'

Rimuru closed his eyes.

𝙵𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔....

"Soul.....mate?"

"That's right, Mr. Slime! Not only that you will find your destined one, you also have a soulmate! Soulmate is the rarest thing in this world that only small population have and they also have the mark of soulmate, and you're lucky to have both of them. It very very rare! When the crystal changed from purple to white which means that you have either of them! Would you also like to see your soulmate?" The Elf across of Rimuru enthusiastically asked.

"O...ok?" Rimuru nod slowly in his slime form.

The Elf focus her attention back to the crystall ball, the image inside become clearer slowly. Inside the crystal ball, a figure appeared with large white wings behind their back, long white silky hair and feminine figure. Rimuru wait patiently as his heart pound loudly with anxious face.

The figure suddenly turns around showing its full appearance.

The people around that saw the crystal ball awed and gape with mesmerised face.

Porcelain and smooth skin with gorgeous and enchanting lavender eyes, white long eyelashes along with beautifully carved eyebrows that match its appearance, and cute button nose with soft, thin pink lips.

"Oh my, how beautiful......"

"They're certainly gorgeous!"

"I've never seen such eye colours! It matches their white hair smoothly!"

"How lucky of you! Mr. Slime!"

'Whoaa......they're beautiful....graceful and pure too. I don't think I deserve such soulmate.....'

Rimuru still staring at the crystal orb adoringly with blush.

"Awwhhh!! You're blushing, Mr. Slime!"

"Wha- no I'm not!"

《 TIME SKIP》

"Mr. Slime, may I please ask for your name?" Shizue Izawa, the Conquer of Flame ask the slime in front of her in her fragile and weak frame.

"I already told you, my name is Rimu-"

"No, I'm asking about your previous name..."

"....Satoru. Satoru Mikami...."

"Satoru-san....when I'm finally gone, please, don't dwell on the past. Find your own happiness, I've heard from Rigurd-san that you have a soulmate...find them and let them be your pillar so you don't have......to burden your shoulder alone...make yourself and them happy together....be a happy family...."

"Shizu-san, I promise I will find them!"

"Thank you, I also have one last request. Please, can you devour my body like how you devour Ifrit? I want to find my own peace inside of you, and maybe you can form a human body for yourself.....to see the mark of soulmate.....and find them...."

𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚝...

'I hope to meet this person soon....honestly, I felt excited more than nervous...'

'Lord Rimuru!'

'That was...'

"A Thought communication from the individual, Ranga. Based on the vocal frequency, I suspect it is a cry for help..." 

Without second thoughts, Rimuru abruptly run towards the location lead by Great sage with hurry hoping that it wasn't too late. When he arrived, he saw Gobta not too far away got slashed by an elderly with sword while the other companies dropped on the ground as if they're dead axcept Rigur whose kneeling on the ground with exhaustion. The other side of the across Rimuru there's a group of monsters with horns standing there with their weapons out and enraged.

"Who are you?"