𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 11

Rimuru and Kiyoshi took the airborne search in the sky with their wings watching the Orc army bellow with large numbers marched down the Lizardmen territory, in the centre of the army there could be seen another smaller group of army that are no match for the other were surrounded by the Orcs. There, stood Gabiru, his men and the Goblins people.

"The Orc has completely outnumbered the Lizardmen, and it seems like they're in awful situations," Kiyoshi said watching the whole chaos.

"Hmm yeah, the Lizardmen are in the bad spot. In a strategy game, this is where you give up and reload your save," Rimuru said.

"Hmmm, how interesting

"Hmmm, how interesting..."

"Oh? What's wrong?" Rimuru asked his husband who is wearing an amused look on his face.

"Dear look closely, Gabiru is having a duel," Kiyoshi point out his finger for the location.

The two watch the match as Gabiru is fighting for his life.

They were impressed by the resilient Gabiru is showing during the match as he is very determine to win against the large Orc, the couple wait until they notice how tired and sloppy his movement become.

Kiyoshi and Rimuru nod at each other before Kiyoshi teleports to his designated location accordingly.

Kiyoshi flew over the heads of enemy soldiers with calm, yet cold eyes.

The soldier begin to notice him and threw their spears to his direction only to be blocked by gust of wind preventing him from getting hit by the incoming attacks. He then, raises his arm with his fan on his hand underneath the full moon, his eyes are glowing purple and dangerously, his wings are fluttering behind him gracefully and instead of white, the wings changes colour from white to grey and finally to black. Suddenly, he begin to produce blue with a mix of purple lightning around his fan.

He smirked, "Lightning, I summon thee!"

Humongous purple-blue lightning begin to shower the soldiers below and striking them all in one sweep, seconds later. The were all gone, turned into dusts.

Meanwhile, Rimuru witness the fight from far with awe, yet terrified expression.

'Damnnnnn....'

While Kiyoshi is battling on his side and thunder roar, it was also a signal for others to take actions too.

Meanwhile, with Souei and the Lizardwoman.

They both manage to get in the Lizardmen headquarters that are heavily raided by the Orcs easily thanks to Souei who swiftly eliminated them without a sweat. Later on, they finally stumbled upon a large room where they hear a clash of swords.

The Lizardwoman heard the familiar scream inside hurriedly ran towards the room fearing for her father safety with Souei trailing behind her calmly walking instead.