𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 26

Bold: Great Sage
Italics: Thoughts
Italics & line: Thought communication
Bold & italics: Mind Link

A hot and steaming dinner is served on the dining table inside of the Tempest mansion. Shuna, Shion, Benimaru, Souei and along with Milim were invited to dinner by the Tempest couple.

Milim happily chew the delicious food, "Hmm!! This thing you call 'Curry' is incredibly delicious!"

"I know right! My husband alway makes the best food in the world!" Rimuru beam with huge smile on his face.

Kiyoshi only giggles at their cute expression, "Do take more and fill those empty stomach, I have more at the back of the kitchen and if we ran out, I can make more!"

"You're such an angel!"

"My husband is talented!"

Kiyoshi blush bashfully before turning his attention to the rest, "How is the food? I hope it's to your liking."

"It's tasty! Kiyoshi-sama!" Shion said.

The rest agree and enjoy the heart filled dinner.

"I have never tasted such a delights since the discovery of honey!" Milim joyfully exclaim with a bottle of honey in her hands.

"That was this morning..." Rimuru sweatdrop.

"So that's the substance that had so enchanted  lady Milim was nectar that had been gathered by bees?" Shion curiously tilts her head.

"I thought it was a healing solution but I suppose the color was different..." Benimaru ponders.

Rimuru jolt in surprise, 'Shion is a lot sharper than in seems.'

"Well....honey does have medical qualities. So calling it a 'healing solution' isn't that far of the mark," Rimuru rub the back of his neck.

"HHMMM! This is absolutely delectable!"

They all turn their attention towards the dazzling Kiyoshi with his hand on his cheek while holding a cup of tea with flowers floating around him, Milim nod profusely agreeing with the winged Kijin.

"I know right! It's even more delicious when you put the honey in tea! Right, Kiyo-Chan?!" Milim's eyes shines with stars.

Kiyoshi nod and sips the tea with delightful face, Rimuru blush at the cute sight in front of him.

'How cute....I should farm more honey after this.'

Benimaru stared at the container filled with honey in Milim's hands, Milim notice this and hide her honey away.

"No! This is mine and Kiyo-chan's honey! I won't let you take it!" Milim snarls making Benimaru raise his arms up in surrender manner.

"I prepared this honey to use as a substitute for a sweetener called 'sugar' but you can only collect so much, and I'm currently the only one who can extract it. I wasn't going to reveal it until it had means of wider production. Here, give it a taste," Rimuru hands over the remaining honey to Shion and the rest.

Shion dipped her finger and taste the sweet honey, "Wow!"

"It's sweet!" Shuna awes.

Souei nod agreeing with the two.

"Yeah, I know.....I feel bad about keeping it all to myself," Rimuru said.

"I've never tasted sugar before, because it is such a rare and exotic item. Could it really be as sweet as this honey?" Shuna ask Rimuru.

Rimuru nod, "It is. With sugar, you'd have much more wider variety of cooking to try out. You could even make a whole category called 'sweets'."

"Sweets!!" Kiyoshi, Shion, Shuna and Milim excitedly synchronized.