𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝟐𝟐

Bold: Great Sage
Italics: Thoughts
Italics & line: Thought Communication
Bold & Italics: Mind link

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! I DON'T BELIEVE IT! YOU ACTUALLY STOPPED MY SWORD!!" Gazel boastingly roared.

He then walks back towards his soldiers leaving Rimuru ponder in confusion.

"Uhmm..hello?"

"I resign. Consider this as my defeat," Gazel said as he picks up the fallen mask that Rimuru wore earlier.

"I judge that you are not a malicious actor. I'd like to arrange a formal discussion, if you are up for it," Gazel toss the mask back to Rimuru who caught it and put them on the side of his head.

Treyni coughs, "In that case...The winner is Rimuru Tempest!!"

Shion and the others cheers while Kiyoshi smile gleefully towards the blue haired who smiled back in return.

Rimuru turn his head to Gazel, "Are you sure about this?"

"Of course, and I did not come here seeking blood."

'But, it was really a coincidence that I really stopped it. It just looked a bit like on of Hakurou's moves...' Rimuru scratch the back of his head.

"Hoh..hoh..hoh...Well played, Lord Rimuru."

Rimuru turn his attention towards the older Kijin, "Hakurou......"

"But you have much to learn yet about offense, the lessons will be harder tomorrow," Hakurou said with simple smile as Rimuru groans painfully with Kiyoshi giggles at his suffering.

Gazel eyes widen hearing the familiar voice.

"Pardon me, but.....is that you, Savant?"

Hakurou and Rimuru attention turn towards Gazel.

"I thought my Lord's opponent seemed rather fierce with the blade and it turned out to be you. You've made great advances," Hakurou walk closer to Gazel.

"It is an honor to hear those words from you, Savant," Gazel nod.

"Hmph, I remember teaching the sword to a mere boy wandering the woods. They're fond memories now."

"How long ago was that, 300 years?"

Rimuru looks back and forth with bewilderment between the two men.

'What's this?They know each other?? So I guess that makes King Gazel a senior pupil of the same teacher. No wonder his style seemed reminiscent of Hakurou's...'

A slap from the back startle Rimuru as he yelp in surprise.

"Well, guide the way, Rimuru. Judging from what I saw from the air, you have quite a fetching town down there. I presume you have some good drink to offer," Gazel finally show his smile towards the smaller male.

"Well....yeah"

'Just like that?'

Kiyoshi stand beside Rimuru with smile behind his fan happy that things has finally got smooth and peaceful. Gazel notice the winged figure.

"I apologize, it seems like I didn't notice your presence...?"

Kiyoshi bow gracefully to the king, "My name is Kiyoshi Tempest, your Majesty. Soulmate of my beloved Rimuru, it's a pleasure to meet you."

"Ahhh I see, it's pleasant to meet you as well. I didn't expect the chancellor of the Jura Forest Alliance also have gorgeous partner," Gazel grinned.

"Ohh shush..." Rimuru blush in embarrassment.