𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝟐𝟓

Bold: Great sage
Italics: Thoughts
Italics & line: Thoughts Communication
Bold & italics: Mind Link

Rimuru charge forward while Milim only stood in her place waiting for Rimuru. He boldly charge in ignoring the warning plea from the Great sage who frantically trying to stop him from attacking the over power Demon Lord.

Rimuru slam his hand to Milim's mouth who stare at his figure in shock along with the others. Kiyoshi only hid his smile behind his fan, amused.

Suddenly, Milim squealed in delight with sparkling eyes.

"What is this?! I've never tasted such a delicious thing in my life!!"

Rimuru only smirk, "Hehehe, what's wrong Demon Lord Milim?"

He then points towards his lovely husband, "Are you curious as to what I just gave you? Well, it's a sweet that has been hand made by Kiyoshi. He always made them for the kids in school as a rewards for their hard work."

Milim whiplash towards Kiyoshi direction with anticipation and admiration.

Kiyoshi chuckles, "That's right, is a traditional candy called Konpeito. It's a delicious and sweet sugary candy that I just made last night for the kids today."

Milim immediately rush towards the winged Kijin and hug his waist.

"Can I have more? Please, please, prettttttyyyy pleeaaseeee???" Milim plead with puppy eyes as Kiyoshi only laughs and pat her head like a kid.

"Well dear Milim, if you promise to be a good girl and consider this duel as a defeat, then I will give you something that is more delicious than Konpeito. How about that?"

Milim lets go and shudder in frustration.

"Ughhhh....."

She looks at Rimuru direction who ate the candy in front of her with playful smile making her shrieks as the candy become lessen in Rimuru's hold.

"Hmmm, yummy~"

"Ahhh! Wait, wait. Alright, I-I have a proposal!"

Rimuru hummed in curiosity.

Milim red face still present and points to his direction, "A-a draw! What if we call it a draw?! We can call off everything that was wagered?"

Rimuru and Kiyoshi Looks at each other, "Oh, really?"

Milim puffs her cheeks, "But that's not all, of course. I'll even swear an oath not to harm your people in the future!"

Rimuru and Kiyoshi high five each other mentally.

'We won.'

The other Kijins that saw the entire thing sweatdropped at the interaction below.

'That's it?'

Rimuru checks on the Kijin while Kiyoshi are stuck with Milim continue hugging him with no intention of letting him go.

Soon, they all walked back to the town without Kiyoshi since he still have kids to teach at school and give them some explanation of what just happen, much to Rimuru displeasure who wish to spend time more with his husband only to be lightly smacked on the head by Kiyoshi's fan. It was quite an awkward journey back to town with Milim who is oblivious with the entire thing and continues to munch at the bag of sweets Kiyoshi just gave her as she sat on Ranga's back with Rimuru.

"Hey, level with me: have you ever considered being Demon Lord?" Milim ask Rimuru.

"....I haven't and I won't," Rimuru reply.

"But, you'd be a Demon Lord! It's cool, right? You've always admired being so powerful and menacing, right?"

"Not gonna happen."

"Whhaaaaaat?! Then what do you look forward to in life? What keeps you going?!"

Rimuru softly smile in the distance where the town is finally in their view and a certain figure flooding his mind.

"A lot of things especially when I finally have special someone to spend my time with for the rest of my life. In fact, my biggest problem is that there's too much to do," Rimuru fondly smile.

Milim looks at his peaceful face before turning away with her arms crossed, "But...a Demon Lord gets to boast and brag to Majin and humans."

"Isn't it just boring doing that," Rimuru bluntly said.

Milim gasp and grabs his shoulder shaking him violently, "Wh-what?! What are you saying?! Are you saying that what you're doing is more fun than being a Demon Lord?! That's not fair! It's not fair! Not fair!!"

She lean in closer to the dizzy Rimuru, "Let me join you!"

'Is she throwing tantrum?!'

"Fine, fine. I'll show you around our town."

"Will you? You promise to bring me Kiyo-Chan?!"

"I didn't say that-"

"But you promised!"

"Ok! OK! Lemme go already!!"

Rimuru sighs in relief that his shoulders is finally free from the deathly gripped.

"Well...I guess I'll just call you Milim, then. And I want you to call me Rimuru," Rimuru Said as he face the pinkette.

Milim puff out some air, "Well....ok, but only for you and Kiyo-Chan. Oh! Can I call Kiyo-Chan mom?!"

Rimuru spit out imaginary air, "What?!"

"Well, the only people I allow to call me Milim are my fellow Demon Lords. And I want Kiyo-Chan to always call me Milim!"

"Fine, sure. Thanks. Then, I guess that makes us friends now," Rimuru smile to the pinkette that full of warmth and welcome that makes Milim shyly turn her head away with a hint of pink.

Milim immediately rush towards the food stands as the finally arrive to the town while Rimuru caused her down making sure that she doesn't cause any more damage or chaos. Meanwhile, Kiyoshi was swarm by kids who were worried about the previous accident but Kiyoshi quickly reassure them and calming them down gently like a mother before going back to teaching for the rest of the day like nothing had happened.

It's finally the end of the school and students begin to go home with their parents not before saying goodbye to their teachers especially Kiyoshi.

By the end of the day, Kiyoshi and Milim chat together in the house garden with full of smile and laughters while Rimuru is stuck in his slime form being use as a cushion by Milim.

Milim has finally decide that she would protect these two as they were the first people who accepted her as a friend rather than someone who they see as master or lord.

Just Milim Nava.