𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 15

Bold: Great Sage
Italics: Thoughts
Italic & line: Thoughts Communication
Bold & italics: Mind Link

Ranga panted in exhaustion after using the black thunder, feeling his magicules drained out.

"Out of magicules, Ranga?" Rimuru asked while looking at the large wolf slightly slouching down.

"Yes....forgive me, Masters."

"Hide in my shadow, I'll wake you up later," Rimuru orders.

"I'm sorry.....to cause you trouble," Ranga immediately hid inside Rimuru's shadow.

Rimuru then let Kiyoshi down gently and pats his (Kiyoshi) head gently. He then turns his attention to the Orc Disaster silhouette.

'So, between the Kijin and Ranga's attacks I don't think even I could've survive that. If he's still alive, I'll have to laugh this one off,'  Rimuru begin to Mind link with Kiyoshi through his mind.

'I suppose so, dear. After all, he really seems to be going all out, too' Kiyoshi response back.

Rimuru let's out chuckles of amusement, 'I can see what makes him a Demon Lord.'

Kiyoshi stayed silent as they all watch the Orc Disaster eats its own arm off that he ripped out earlier to regenerate his wounds.

"My king, take me..." One of the Orc stepped up offering himself.

The Orc Disaster mercilessly cuts the head off.

The others watch horrifyingly, the tremendous regeneration has almost made it impossible to kill him, they can't stay here forever as their energy will also run out soon. The Orc Disaster is still hungry and now he is roaring loudly for more food to satisfy his hunger as he changed into completely different figure.

"Well, great he's back to full health," Benimaru sweatdroped at the sight in front of him with crooked smile plastered on his face.

'Can you hear me, Benimaru?' Rimuru calls out through their thoughts communication.

Rimuru walks towards the Orc Disaster seemingly unbothered by its intimidating appearance. Kiyoshi appeared at the other side of where Rimuru is facing, preparing himself for necessary combat.

"Lord Rimuru! Lord Kiyoshi! When did you-"

"Wait, Shion," Benimaru held out his arm in front of Shion before she can charge forward.

Shion counters, "Please, get out of the way! I have to protect Lost Rimuru and Lord Kiyoshi or-"

"Just stay calm. If they want to coordinate with you, they'll inform you with thoughts communication. Lord Rimuru sent me a Message, and it's very simple.

'Leave it to us' ".

The Orc Disaster tilted his head with interest, "Kijin, half breed and big wolf. There's six tasty morsels there, where did the wolf go?"

"You mean Ranga? He's in my shadow," Rimuru pointed towards his own shadow.

"You ate it? Never I wouldn't devour my comrades without reason,"

"I'm NOT like you," Rimuru stated.

Suddenly, The Orc Disaster swings his huge arm towards Rimuru rapidly and Rimuru merely side step to dodge the attack.

"Whoa."

He skidded few meters away, "Did that makes you angry? I'm surprised. I just figured you didn't have a thought in your head except for your next meal."