𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 12

Yhh LMMAOO NVM ABOUT THE SCHEDULE THINGY TURNS OUT IM NOT ORGANISED😭😭😭😭😭

I'm so so so sorry....the book is on hiatus for almost a year and I've not inform u guys about this. There's no excuse for me, but over the last past few months I've lost interest to continue this book. But, after rereading it and watching the anime again it makes me realize why I decide to make this book. I love the manga and anime series especially Rimuru and Shion (my beloved).

So, rn I'm trying my best to give good story for you all!! Thank you for waiting for me and be patience with me!

Bold: Great Safe
Italic: Thoughts
Italic & line: Thoughts communication
Bold & italic: Mind link

Rimuru float above the armies of Orcs that are being obliterated by his companions and husband. He stayed above to observe the fight making sure that everything goes according to plan. He then notice tornadoes are about to be summon the surrounding area.

"Uhhhh.... What's this?" Rimuru wonders as he looks upon the now complete form of giant tornadoes

"Answer: It is the individual Ranga's wide-ranging attack skill, 'Death Storm'."

"Ok...."

Armies of Orcs where dragged into the storm and killed as they turn into pieces like blender

Gobta and his friends who are near Ranga hold their ground trying not to get blown away by the strong winds as Ranga just casually stood still, unmoving.

Ranga then let out loud howls as small black lightning began to form on his head and the second horn appeared.

"T-two horns!" Gabiru exclaimed.

Ranga turns his attention back to the Orcs in front of him, menacingly.

"Did you get a good look, Orcs? This is just a sample of the power wielded by those who would call insignificant nobodies," Ranga said as his fur glows with black lightning around his body showing him evolved to a new rank of wolf.

Gobta looks around with fear, yet admiration, 'He already blew the Orcs off their feet..'

"Hey! Wake up, Gobta!" Benimaru shout in his Thoughts communication at the still daze Gobta.

"O-oh yeah?" Gobta jumped at the shout.

"Not all Orcs have been obliterated yet. Now's your chance, while they're startled by Ranga," Benimaru commands.

"Gotcha!"

"Hey, Gabiru!" Gobta turns his attention towards the Lizardmen as if he was giving a signal.