𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 5

Bold: Great sage
Italic: Thoughts
Italic & line: Thoughts communication
Bold & Italic & line: Mind link

It didn't take long for the two soulmate to exit the tent, Rimuru couldn't take his eyes off his gorgeous soulmate. He looks absolutely marvellous with the special clothes that Rimuru made for his soulmate, he was hesitate to give it to him afraid that it might not match his style. But, the other male accepts the clothes happily feeling content by the handmade clothes made specially for him.

<Current outfit Rimuru gave>

Rimuru made sure that there's a hole for his soulmate's wings and made with high quality cloths that he had manage to buy back in Kingdom of the Dwarfs

"Is it itchy? Or too loose or is it too tight? Does your wings feels uncomfortable? I can give another clothes," Rimuru frantically ask his soulmate.

The other male giggles, "No, no, my Liege- I mean, Rimuru. The clothes is very comfy and my wings is not bothered, this clothes seems high quality too. Are you sure it is a good idea to allow me to wear them?"

"Of course! I made this myself for you only, my dear."

The winged Ogre blush.

Rimuru blinks furiously and waves his hands frantically, "S-sorry! I should've ask-"

"No, it's alright Rimuru, I-I love it."

The two males blush as they walk facing away from each other, the winged Ogre male hid his face behind his arm sleeve while Rimuru cover his own face with his hand. They walk towards the crowd and slowly their hands begin to touch and intertwine. They didn't say anything and enjoy the walk with comfortable silence as their heart beats loudly against their chest.

"Oh! There they are! Rimuru-sama! And his soulmate! Please come and join!" Rigurd exclaim as he waves at the two.

The both male look at each other with smiles and the winged Ogre let Rimuru lead him to the others with gentle and light squeeze on their intertwined hands.

They join the others and have fun eating, drinking and converse with other villagers and family. But, the two males never let's go of each other hands feeling security within each other presence.

Hours of talking and laughing, the crowd slowly become silent as their attention begin to turn towards the soulmate. Rimuru nods with deep breath and slowly face the winged Ogre who stare at the crowds and Rimuru in confusion.

Rimuru grabs both of the other's hands and gently rubs them with his thumbs, he look at the winged Ogre with longing and lovingly.

"My dear, I will re-introduce myself as your soulmate and other halves. My name is Rimuru Tempest and the current leader that is in charge of this village safety, my goal is to create a place where human and monster could live in harmony without conflict. However, I cannot bear all of this responsibilities alone, will accompany me on that journey?"