ch. 4 Possessive touch

He drove me back to my house. He parked the car and looked at me for a moment.

“I’m going to tell Danny that I saw you with Becky at the library. Becky was drinking earlier, so she got sick and threw up all over you and I let you borrow my clothes. That should account for the smell,” he stated with a slight teasing grin. I looked down, embarrassed. I sniffed my hair and sure enough smelled like those men: Whiskey and cigarettes.

But wow. Harry was a good liar. It made me wonder if he lied to Danny often.

“Sounds good,” I replied hestitantly.

He smiled as if proud of his prevaricating skills. Having had to live by himself and escape the fuzz as many times as Harry has, it was either do or die.

For the first time, I was actually happy Harry was Danny’s friend. If they had been enemies, I might not still have my dignity right now. I might have lost it to Harry.

The moment the keys rattled and the front door opened, I saw Danny pacing around the living room. His six-foot plus frame bent slightly, staring at the ground as if it held the answers he needed.

Then, he stopped and stared at me with such intensity, I thought that would be punishment enough.

“Where the hell have you been? Its 1 am!” he shouted in his deep bravado.

I was afraid he might wake up the neighbors who didn't like us very much to begin with. 

“Danny, it’s ok, she was with me,” Harry replied as he stepped out from the darkness, his leather jacket reflected off the yellow lamp light like a shield, like armor.   

Danny walked closer and stared at Harry as if unsure as to whether he was relieved or even angrier that I was with his psychotic friend. 

I made sure my hair was carefully placed over the bite mark. Danny didn’t seem to notice.

“I saw Angela and Becky at the library. Becky was drinking earlier and got sick and threw up on ‘er, so let ‘er borrow my clothes. It was my fault, I should have called,” Harry explained as the tension in Danny’s face was still taut.

A deadly silence passed.

“It’s ok. Thanks for bringing her home, man,” Danny finally smiled and looked more like my brother than my protective father. “I really appreciate you takin’ care of her, Haz” Danny patted Harry hard in the shoulder.

Harry’s jaw tensed as he winced in pain. I felt like a fool; I hadn’t even asked if he was ok. His knuckles were still bright red.

Danny didn’t notice.

“I’m sure you do,” Harry replied in a vague murmur as he glanced at me briefly. I could sense that he was talking about something else, but I wasn’t sure what so I didn’t bother.

Harry left and Danny locked the door behind him.

I crept up the steps, hoping Danny didn’t have anything else to say. There sure wasn’t anything else I wanted to tell him. Plus, I was exhausted and wanted to pass out on the steps.

“Angela,” he called.

I cursed under my breath.

“I don’t want you hanging around Becky anymore” he said in a softer voice.

I nodded. “Mean neither” I agreed.

Danny looked at me a moment as if bewildered that I finally agreed with him on something.

I trudged up to my room and threw Harry’s clothes on the floor before stepping in the shower. As exhausted as I was, I didn’t want to my bed to smell like those dirty bastards; that would just give me nightmares.

The steam of the shower felt excruciating against the bite mark. I washed every inch of my body like a madmen, wishing the whole experience could be washed away just as easily.

I threw on a t shirt and sweats and jumped under the covers.

 ***

The street was dark and bleak. As if hope had fluttered away many, many years ago.

Why did I come here again? I looked down and saw that I was wearing my red dress from the night before.

“Let’s finish what we started,” Harry commanded as he came out of the darkness with his shirt unbuttoned. His large hands grasped my wrists as he pinned me against the brick wall.

My heart beat out of my chest as if begging to be released.

Harry shook his head "no" and a slow grin cut across his ivory face, answering my question.  

Harry's hard crimson lips pried my mouth open with relative ease. The force of his body held me in place as he fit the bulge in his pants against my vee.

I pushed at his half-bare chest, but he wrestled me to the cold, wet ground. He pinned my wrists down and positioned himself on top of me. His hard knees rested on either side of my waist, holding me in his trap.

But I wasn’t even struggling against him. Why wasn't I fighting back? 

The force of his body and his hard, toned chest kept me down, making my skin tingle with surprising flashes of pain and-and a flaming heat deep within me.

He began gliding his tongue down the curves of my neck and breasts, leaving a hard, moist trail of kisses.

A whimper escaped from my lips.

As if unsatisfied by my response, he squeezed my breasts hard, then softly- caressing my nipples as he ripped the straps of my dress with his teeth. I groaned in pain and-and pleasure?

Harry's hands glided up my skirt. 

My breath heavy, my legs clasped together instinctively. He laughed a deep, husky laugh as if amused by my unwillingness. 

He pulled my legs apart with a quick tug and slid his large, warm hands up and down, grasping my inner thigh. Then he teased and tugged at the lace of my underwear. Once he began massaging the lace, just at my center, a deep, breathless moan escaped my lips. I gasped in fear as pleasure sent me over boiling point, moistening my lace panties.

A hungry smile spread across Harry’s chiseled features as he enjoyed the effect his possessive touch had on my undiscovered body.

He ripped my skirt up to my waist.

Then he fit the hard bulge in his jeans tightly against my vee. My body stiffened and relaxed at the same moment, I thought I was having one of my old asthma attacks. Why wasn’t I even struggling? Why wasn’t I fighting back?

Harry leaned in and kissed down my neck again. I grasped the back of his head, his dark luscious curls, and pulled him-closer?

We were moaning in sync as his moist skin tingled mine awake.

I pulled his belt off. 

He unzipped his pants.