Fight against Demi-Spirit

Bell Pov

When the group had entered the 59th floor the entrance to the floor got blocked by a bunch of wines then they saw a lot of the new species along with the Demi Spirit.

Bete: What in the World is that thing?

Aiz: It's a Spirit.

At this everyone was surprised that a Spirit looked like that.

Tiona: How is that a Spirit it doesn't look anything like it?

Bete: Well spirit or not we have to kill it.

Then the Demi Spirit changes its form and all's Aiz Aria and asked to eat her. At this Finn, Riviera, Gareth and Aiz were scared that Aiz's was going to be discovered.

Finn: Looks like it's a corrupted spirit.

Bell: Well then what are waiting for it's just like any other time, we have to kill it.

Alm: Aria, let me test you all.

Finn: (Test us, this monster seems like it has the mind of a child.)

Alm: {Arise, flames. Rage, rage, rage...

Bell: Can monsters even chant.*scared*

Finn: Riviera!

Riviera: I got it. (That is definitely a super long chant.) *confused*

Riviera: {Dance around spirit of the atmosphere, lord of light...

Alm: {Vortex of fire. The crimson wall. Hellfire's roar. May the ardor of the gale plunge the world into grief and misery. The sky shall burn. The earth shall ignite...

Riviera: (Its really fast I need to be quicker.) {Contract with the guardian of the forest, and envelop us with the song of the land... *worried*

Alm: {The seas shall boil. The fonts shall churn. The mountains shall erupt. All life shall turn to ash. May the lives of the great ones serve as atonement for the coming choler and grief. Your envoy beseeches you, Salamander. Incarnate of fire...

Finn: Everyone get inside the barrier!

Riviera: {Surround us become a great barrier of forest light and protect us - my name is Alf...

Alm: {Queen of flame...

Riviera: {Via Shilheim} *gald*

Alm: {Firestorm}

The firestorm was long and burned down the jungle terrain of the floor and even broke Riviera's barrier at the end, but none of them were injured.

But then they saw the spirit chanting again and realized that the Spirit had been chanting another firestorm right after the first one.

Bete: Crap we are doomed.

Ottar: Everyone stand behind me I will stand forward as a tank! (I will block the attack so it doesn't hit anyone else. After I have no doubt that Bell will soon surpass me.)

Freya: (Ottar *very sad*)

Hedin, Allen and Finn: You can't be serious, even you can't survive a attack like that head on.*worried*

Ottar: I am not worried I have no doubt that Bell will surpass me and be the new captain in a few more months. I will protect you now with my life to allow you to do that.

Alm: {Firestorm}

Everyone other than Bell got behind Ottar.

Ottar: Bell what are you doing get out of there. *worried*