End Of IKELOS FAMILIA And Xenos VS Loki Familia

Narrator POV

*Timeskip of 4 days*

In the past 4 days the weaker member of the Xenos in the second group of trying to go to the deeper floors had been captured by the Ikelos familia and were held in cages.

However the Xenos that had been captured sent a message to their other group about the descriptions of the ones that had captured them and after the descriptions were matched the Hermes familia was assigned to confirm that it was the Ikelos familia that captured the Xenos.

After the results were confirmed the Hedin, Ladari, Allen, the Gilver brother, Bell and the reaming Xenos had went to free the captured ones.

They had ended up coming to the 18th floor before some of the Xenos had picked up the scent of their comrades and headed into that direction which only led them to the gate of the secret tunnel of the Ikelos familia where they had kept all the captured monsters.

Dix POV

Gran: Hey Dix there are suddenly a bunch of those talking monsters outside should we open the gate to capture them?

Dix: No that's to much of a risk don't you see that they are with the Freya familia we might be in some serious trouble lets just in case sent some people to take the talking monsters to your base on the surface.

Gran: Alright I will order a group to do that.

*As for the group outside*

Realizing that the wall was a gate that needed a key to get through to the other side of the gate Allen had decided to just break the wall apart and it actually worked and the biggest to smallest started to go through the hole since it was regenerating and the gate had to be broken several times to get everyone through to the other side.

Dix who had realized what had happened tried to use his curse on everyone in the group but didn't work since it only works on the ones weaker than him and also Fels had made magic robes that had many effects for the weaker members and one of the effects of the robes was to avoid curses.

With that no one in the Dix turns off his curse since it won't be of any use and will only weaken himself.

As for the Freya familia and Xenos they make quick work of the Ikelos familia members since there was no difficulties due to the huge gap of power and bassily everyone was killed other than their god and Dix who wanted to trade for his life.

Dix: Hey wait a second let me tell you all something the monsters that we had captured have been sent to our base on the surface and I can help you to get their locations to you.

Lyd: So then where is that place?

Dix: In daduleus street there is a building that has 2 floors the first floor is blue while the second is painted red out of this tunnel here you only have to walk 5 buildings right to reach it. On the second floor in rooms 203 and 205 we always keep what we have captured and are about to sell off. *Panicking*

Lyd: Appreciate the information but we don't need you anymore.

Dix: Hey wai- *Dix's head goes flying*

So the group travels upwards into the tunnels that lead to the surface after taking keys of the gates from the Ikelos familia in case they would need a safe place in the future.

After about 5 minutes they reach the surface and find out that the Loki familia was there and was fighting against the other group of Xenos that was going to go with the Ikelos familia members to the base but were stopped by the Loki familia who were investigating the matter of how the flower-monsters were brought to the surface when they saw the monsters fighting in revolt to the Ikelos familia.