War Game Conditions.

Freya Pov

Freya and almost every god in the city had come to the meeting where the conditions of the Hestia and Apollo familia.

Apollo: So how about we do a all out war, with all of our members.

Hestia: No way that is way too unfair.

Apollo: It is simply because you are too lazy to get strong members to join you.

Hestia: If that is so then why don't we have our captains fight in a 1v1.

Apollo: Don't push your luck too, far your captain joined only by mere luck there is no other reason, I am sure he would have prefered any other familia to join more.

Uranus: Since you two will keep arguing about this how about we have a god draw a card from the box of suggestions.

Apollo and Hestia: Agreed.

Hermes was the one who was chosen to draw the card which will decided the battle type.

Apollo: (This should be good I just know that Hermes will do something that favors me. *very happy seeing that Hermes was trying to hide his slip of paper under his sleeve*)

Hestia: (Why did it have to be Hermes of all gods? *sad*)

Hermes: Its a castle challenge. The details are that Apollo familia will be given a castle and the Hestia familia has to defeat the captain of the Apollo familia who must be inside the gates of the castle at all times.

Apollo: (I knew it! I knew you would do something like this I thank you very much Hermes. *overjoyed*)

Hestia: (Come on now. Of all he could have picked he just had to pick the one my familia was going to struggle the most with. *furious*)

Hestia: Fine now let's move on with the helpers that we are getting.

Apollo: I won't be needing any. Also I doubt that anyone will be willing to help you.

Hermes once again puts a card under his sleeve and puts his hand in the helpers card box, after receiving permission from Uranus. Apollo seeing this just smiles because he knew Hermes was going to give Hestia the worst pick.

Hermes: It says that you are allowed to pick only 1 3rd rate adventurer at most.

Hestia: What?! *mad*

Apollo: It would seem that you are just as unlucky as you are lazy. *laughs*

Uranus: So would any god like to lend the Hestia familia a 3rd rate adventurer?

No one answered for some time but then someone decided to speak up.

Freya: Since my executive Bell is still a 3rd rate adventurer then he should be allowed to participate in this shouldn't he?

Uranus: There should be no problem with it would you like to accept Bell Cranel for this battle Hestia?

Hestia: Sure. (A single level 2 isn't going to make much of a difference he won't stand a chance against the Apollo familia but I will take what I can get, we need Jhon to pull out something truly special if we have any chance to win this War game.)

Apollo: Very well then, but if that is so then I won't just take all of the members of the Hestia familia into my familia, I will also take the Rabbit Foot. What do you say?

Freya: Very well then I accept.

After most of the gods leave, the only onces that stayed behind were Hermes, with Uranus and Freya who saw him cheat to get the event and amount of helpers in the war game.

Uranus: May I ask why you tried to make the Hestia familia lose on purpose?

Hermes: Cut it out Uranus if wanted to I could easily beat the Hestia familia in a War game without even trying that much, we all are aware of that. I only did this because I knew Freya was going to lend Bell to the Hestia familia from the start. Plus didn't you too also want to test just how strong that boy is what better way is out there other than this?

Freya and Uranus: Fine we will accept this for now.