Plan for Return

Bell POV

Currently me, Vanir, the 4 knights and the Hestia familia were getting some training in the dungeon knowing that we going to need to train as much as possible so we decided to go down to the 37th floor and defeat the boss. 

Ottar POV

While bell who was currently training in the dungeon with Vanir was currently away me the rest of the family who knew about the Xenos and Hestia were trying to help the Xenos get back to the dungeon. And we had also lost a few of our allies during this time as Ganesha had decided to become neutral and had claimed to go against them if the Xenos cause anymore harm on the surface than they already have, and most of their allies had agreed with the Ganesha familia. So the only ones they could have relied on were Hestia familia, Hermes and some of his higher ups and Uranus and fels.

 However our ideas were interpreted when Hermes, Asfi and Fels suddenly came to Folkvangr with a plan to help the Xenos get back in the dungeon with their minimal help to make sure that almost none of them will even be noticed.

Mostly everyone in the room and even I was shocked at how confident Hermes was while saying this.

Freya: What are you talking about the Loki familia has been heavily guarding the entrance  of the dungeon and they even found the secret tunnel in daduleus street.

Hermes: so what if they blocked 2 entrances we still have 3 left.

Everyone other than Hermes, fels and asfi: Huh?

Hermes then takes out a book 

Hermes: I had my familia investigate the belongings of the Ikelos familia and I found a few important notes that will help us

Hermes: I had my familia investigate the belongings of the Ikelos familia and I found a few important notes that will help us. In this book it has all the information about all of the gates to the dungeon.

Ottar: However it still won't work there are a lot of Xenos on the surface currently and moving all of them back into the dungeon will definitely not go unnoticed. Moreover over 95% of everyone in the city is currently supporting the Loki familia get rid of the Xenos. There is no way we can avoid them like this.

Hermes: Don't worry we have already planned for that as well. That is where Fels and Asif's work comes in.

Fels: We are currently working on invisible cloaks for every member of the Freya and Hestia familia who is working on this mission as we will need you all to be bodyguards for the Xenos. Also we will easily be able to get 15 more cloaks done by the next 2 weeks and as there are about just over 40 Xenos currently on the surface we should we able to get everyone back into the dungeon while the fast members of the Freya familia get the cloaks back from the the ones who have returned to the dungeon and get them to those on the surface. We also have a magic map of the city and have placed magic items on each of the Xenos for communication and to know their location every single second to guide them from a safe distance.

Freya: So you guys had already come up with the whole strategy and let us waste our time getting nowhere.

Hermes: So I guess that's a yes. *nervous laugh*

Freya: *Sighs* You haven't chanced one bit, yes it is a yes.

Hermes just chuckles to Freya's words about him changing.