Bell VS Ishtar Familia

Bell Pov

few days after Bell's fight with Aisha.  Bell could be seen currently walking through the city and had just entered the entertainment district. There he had just met Hermes.

Hermes: Hello, Bell this doesn't seem like a place you would be in. But I guess you are at that age after all.

Bell: Don't ever say that again. I just came here to settle something with someone.

Hermes: Whatever you say. (I should go inform Freya about this if I don't she will be mad at me for letting Bell go by himself.) *leaves*

Aisha: Did I hear that right you came all the way here just to fight me again. I can't be more glad last time you had gotten really lucky but the same won't happen again.

Bell: I just want you to answer who was that person that was able to use level up magic on you and why does the guild have no data on her?

Aisha: That I won't tell you unless you are able to defeat me.

Bell: Well fine, but this time I am only far stronger than I was when we last fought. (Last time I had no weapons and armor and my mana was at half so I didn't want to use magic but this time it's different.)

Just then someone comes from the sky and lands in between the two of them.

Phryne: What are you doing come on already we have to do the killing stone ceremony today. 

Phryne: And who exactly are you? *looking at Bell*

Aisha: He is no body lets go.

Phryne leaves and Aisha telling Bell to leave since he won be able to defeat Phryne no matter how hard he tried and goes behind her.

Bell: (A killing stone ceremony huh? So they are probably going to kill that girl from before, but that is not allowed by the guild so if I do anything against it then it should be just fine.)

Bell then attacks a member of the Ishtar familia and gets information where it was and flies to the roof garden of the headquarters of the familia.

Phryne: Looks like you are still here. *mad*

Bell: You do realize that using a killing stone is against the rules so you should stop right now.

Phryne then throws one of her axes at Bell which he jumps to dodge.

Phryne: You know something you are really starting to annoy me. I will kill you right here.

Haruhime: Please don't risk yourself for me I am fine with this.

Bell: Don't be stupid I am fighting because I want to defeat you that's all. Plus I can guess that you are planning to use the killing stone against us.

Ishtar: Keep him alive he is that new member of the Freya familia I will use him against them when we wipe them out.

Phryne: Whatever, it really was stupid of them to place a level 3 as a executive after all and I will prove it.

Bell: Can you be any less annoying you toad. *try to make her angry*

Phryne: Shut up you really done it now. I will kill you. *mad*

Phryne then jumps on Bell but Bell dodges barely even with his increased speed he needed to predict how she was going to move. That is why he was getting her mad to make her easier to predict.

But he new that it would not be enough so he kept turning on his berserk skills to gain more strength when he was attacking but less than 10% of the attacks landed due to the difference in level. Then Phryne attacked him again so Bell had to turn off his skills and dodge again but this time Phryne had already guessed what he was going to do and threw and ax in the air making sure that Bell couldn't fly away again to dodge her kick that send him flying in a wall.

Ishtar: For a level 3 you fight good so I guess I can find some use for you. *tries to charm him* *thinks it worked* I wonder what Freya's face would be like when she finally knows that I now have her executive working on my side.

Then to everyone surprise Bell gets up as if he was  unaffected by Phryne attack which they later see than he had formed some ice behind him to shield him self from the blow but what was most surprising for them all was that Bell was unaffected by Ishtar's charm.

Ishtar: How... This should be impossible?... This is impossible?! How are you not affected by my charm?! *mad*

Bell: Charms and things like those are simply useless against me. But I guess I figured out that I won't be able to defeat you guys like this so I really will have to take a gamble of life and death this time.

Phryne then charges at Bell again hoping to finish him off due to how annoyed she was getting.

Bell: Hear my call Dark Spear. Hear my call Dark Spear.

Phryne then gets blown away from Bell while after the dark tornado that appeared finally disappears Bell could be seen holding both of his spears.

Dark spear: Hahahahaha, I knew you would come back.

Bell: Looks like you are trying to devour me again huh? *looking at his hands*

Bell: Well I need you to give me more power than I currently have can you do it?

Dark spear: Without a doubt.

Bell then turns on emotionless fighter, beast killer and lets the dark spear cover his whole body.

(Just imagine he also has 3 blood red and 3 black wings on his back as well that are covered in the power

(Just imagine he also has 3 blood red and 3 black wings on his back as well that are covered in the power.)

Ishtar: What in the world is that? *scared seeing that one of Bell's spears looked like it was covered with blood*

Phryne: It doesn't matter that you look a bit more scary I am going to kill you either way.