The Fall Of The Ishtar Familia

Freya Pov

Freya: Vinir, is what Hermes told us true?

Vinir: Yes, your members that went to check on him reported that he was currently fighting against the Ishtar familia captain.

Hermes: See, why would I ever lie to you?

Freya: That Ishtar she had been playing a lot of tricks behind our back but this time she has gone too far. Ottar tell everyone that we are going to pay the Ishtar familia a friendly little visit. 

Bell Pov

Phryne: Don't think you are a big deal now that you have some sort of scary form. *Tries to grab her ax*

But before Phryne could attack him, Bell took her head and slammed it in the ground. It almost seemed like Bell was currently moving like a level 5 himself, but both of them were suffering due to this, Phryne who was the only other level 5 there was no match for him because her speed isn't her strong point, while Bell was running out of mana at a unprecedented rate he knew very well that if this continues he would run out of mana in just a few more minutes.

But due to the state that Bell was in he paid no attention to that and kicked Phryne sending her away a few meters and then went to attack her again but Phryne blocked this attack and gave Bell a slash from her ax which he was not able to avoid Phryne right now decided that she only had a few seconds before Bell got over the injury and started fighting again so she decided to get distance and plan a attack. But was unable to do so due to Bell was was completely ignoring all of his injuries and kept attacking Phryne.

Phryne: Stop, please I would do anything just don't kill me. *scared*

Bell: Grrrrr. *emotionless*

Ishtar: Looks like he even lost the ability to speak he really turned into a monster.

But Bell still was a human and with the little control he had over his body he decided not to kill Phryne and decided to end the killing stone ceremony instead because after everything he learned he knew that the renard wasn't a bad person.

Ishtar: Kill her now if we have the killing stone then we will be able to defeat him easily.

Then a amazon moves towards her with a sword that the killing stone on it but Bell just freezes her instantly.

Then Phryne tries to attack Bell from behind but Bell just kicks her in the floor and sends her down a few floors. After Bell returns to his normal form due to the battle being over.

Bell: She really does annoy me after all. *returning back to his normal self* (But the timing couldn't have been better. My mana is already as low as 6% if I stayed in that form even a bit longer I don't know what would have happened. ) *panting tired*

Ishtar: Looks like you reached your limit in that condition there is no way you will be able to defeat everyone here now it's over. *happy*

Bell: Shut up. I have more than enough energy left to deal with all of you. *tired*

Ishtar: Are you going to keep talking to your death or something.

Phryne: No! He's mine to kill no one else will kill him other than me. After he did this to me there is no way I will forgive him for doing this to me. *angry* *barely alive*

Bell: (I knew that it wouldn't kill her but I thought it would at least knock her out for a while

Bell: (I knew that it wouldn't kill her but I thought it would at least knock her out for a while.)

Just then everyone heard and saw a huge explosion in the entertainment district.

Tammuz: Goddess it seems that we are currently under attack they have already defeat most of our members and started to set our buildings on fire. *just arriving* *nervous*

Ishtar: What who would dare to do that? *angry*

Tammuz: It would seem that it is the Freya familia. *nervous*

Ishtar: No dammit it's still too early to face them we also need a new stone there is no way we can have one this quickly. *scared*

Bell: (I guess I have Hermes to thank for this, don't I?)

Phryne: This is all your fault. *charges at Bell with her ax*

But Phryne is stopped because the Freya familia arrives there and Freya orders Allen to torture Phryne but not kill her till she can't move another muscle in her body and Allen does exactly what he is told and Phryne keeps screaming while Allen breaks her bones.

While Freya then goes to Ishtar who can only back away and later falls off by accident in the fire that the Freya familia had set. While Allen is also done with the order he was given.

Ottar: Why are you here Bell?

Bell: I heard that the Ishtar familia was doing a killing stone ceremony and decided to come and stop them and got caught up in this fight. *trying to get away*

Freya: So that person over there is the one that was going to be killed. *looking at Haruhime*

Bell: Yea, turns out she has a magic that allows her to level up.

This shocked everyone because this was the first time they had ever heard of level up magic in the end Freya decided she should take Harumine in her familia which Harumine accepted.