Level Up and Dark Spears's Powers

Bell Pov

After the War Game everyone had returned back to Orario. When Bell had arrived he went straight to Babel where Ottar and Freya were.

Bell: Goddess Freya can you update my status?

Freya: Sure.

Ottar: Ok, I will leave. *leaves the room and waits outside*

Freya then updates Bell's status and sees he leveled up.

Freya: Well you have just leveled up, but after what you did I can't really be surprised. So which development ability do you want, your options are calm wind master and strong body.

Bell: I will take calm wind master from how it sounds it would help me gain better control in the air and I will probably need that due to my magic and skills.

Name: Bell Cranel

Age: 14

Level:2 - 3

Familia: Freya

Strength: SS 1290 - SSS 1397 - I0

Endurance: SS 1285 - SSS 1395 - I0

Dexterity: SSS 1350 - SSS 1415 - I0

Agility: SSS 1355 - 1418 - I0

Magic: SSS 1352 - SSS 1407 - I0

Development abilities:

Luck: C - B

calm wind master: I. - Allows user to fight and move naturally even when he is in the air and takes less damage from wind or air attacks. Also gives the user better control in berserk states.

Skills:

Lilaris Freese

Lie detector

Argonaut

Berserk fighter

Emotionless warrior

beast killer

Magic:

Half hot/half cold

Magic cage

Atlantis

Angel heal

Thunder

Wings

Freya: Well congrats on leveling up. Now you should go report this to the guild.

Bell: Ok I will go there now.

Bell leaves Babel and heads to the guild.

Bell enters the guild and heads to where Enia was.

Bell: Hello Enia.

Enia: Hello Bell, if you are here then something must have happened, you don't come here very often.

Bell: Yea, I wanted to report a level up.

Enia: Who exactly leveled up now in the Freya familia?

Bell: It was me can't you tell. *very happy*

Enia: What you ended up breaking your own record for leveling up! *shocked*

The whole guild and and the people outside had heard that and were talking among themselves how the Rabbit foot is back to doing life threatening things.

Bell then leaves to the guild and headed to the dungeon with his armor, knife and both of his dark spears hoping he would get some chance to use them to get better at dual wielding. when he was outside the entrance he saw Finn, Riviera, Gareth, Aiz, Tiona, Tione, Bete, Raul and Lefiya.