​​​​​───── ❝ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏 ☙ 𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞. ❞ ─────

➽───────────────❥

You cursed under your breath as you walked down the dark and empty street by yourself. The night was cold so you were lucky to have brought your leather jacket with you. You were just fired from your job and you were in no mood for pretty much anything right now. The dark sky lit up and the boom of thunder made you walk faster once you felt small droplets of rain fall from the sky. You halted to a stop when you felt eyes on your back. You whipped your head around but no one was ther but yourself. With a frustrated sigh, you continued your way down the street. Suddenly, a hand grabbed you and pulled you aside into an alley where a limo was secretly parked in.

You were thrown inside the vehicle where you screwed your eyes shut in trepidation. When you didn't feel anyone try to jump you, you squeezed one eye open expecting to see masked people with big guns and not six hot guys. "Please don't kill me." You blurted out without thinking. "Ayato, What is this? Explain." One of them said. He was tall with dark plum hair and magenta-colored eyes. 'Ayato' laughed as he entered the car and shut the door behind him. "Laito researched her. This right here, is pancake's little sister." He said as he threw an arm around your shoulders. You sucked in a breath, not really comfortable with having him so close to you.

"With her here, we can use her as leverage to lure Pancake back to us." The one named Ayato explained. Your eyes widened at this. "Wait-you mean Yui? You're the ones she was staying with?" You questioned in wonder which brought a chuckle from the one named Laito. "Yes, but you see, she left us.~" He said, touching his chest as if he was wounded just by the thought of it, a small pout on his lips. You turned to everyone around you with a raised eyebrow, "So who's which?" They all looked at you before Reiji cleared his throat and started introducing everyone.

The car stopped and you immediately threw the door open and got out. Reiji walked through the front door and you followed, not thinking much about where you were going with those kidnappers, that is, until those double doors shut behind you by themselves. "Oh, I forgot to tell you," Reiji said looking over his shoulder in exasperation, "We're vampires." He said and you could here the doors click behind you. 'Oh, hell, no...he's probably just kidding...right?'

༺❀༻

You panted as you hurried down the long, dark hallways of the Sakamaki mansion. It has only been a few hours and the whole time you've been here, you've either tried to get away from Laito and his grabby hands or Ayato who laughed at your expense whenever he came near you and you yelped, deciding to make a run for it. In the end, you ended up in a random room with a coffin inside it.

"What the hell?" A voice said from behind you. You whirled around and found Subaru, the albino. 'Shit' you thought to yourself. "What are you doing here?" He growled ready to punch you in the face. Before you could explain yourself, Laito's voice sounded from the other side of the door. "Where are you, little bitch? Hmm.~" The fedora wearing pervert called out as he knocked on the door. You gulped, moving behind Subaru. "Help me!" You hissed at him. He glared at you. "Get out of my room." He ordered and you shook your head in refusal.

"Please help me," you whispered, just as the door literally flew open, missing you by a hair as it smacked on the wall behind you. Laito stood in the doorway, hands in his pockets as he waltzed in like he owned the place. Well, technically, he did, as did every one of them. You ducked behind Subaru as Laito approached. He paused. "Do you think he will protect you, hmm~?" He asked and Subaru growled in annoyance. "Get lost." He said and his older brother raised his arms in surrender before leaving, just like that.