─── ❝𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟓 ☙ 𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥 ❞ ───

➽───────────────❥

"What are we going to do, Yui?"

"About what?"

"Father. He tried to burn me, twice, might i add into the library. Clearly, he's a threat."

Yui sighed at the situation you were currently in. "Not only that, but the library won't hold up if Father keeps this up," This really wasn't as important as your life but you loved reading books and the library had just finished being reconstructed and renovated.

"(y/n), I'm sure that father wasn't trying to hurt you but maybe he wanted to hurt the brothers." Yui suggested drawing a bitter laugh out of you. "Dunno if you remember, but he kidnapped—"

"Just hear me out for once, (y/n). I don't think father was targeting you specifically." Yui said, oblivious to your father's true intentions. Then again, Yui has always been the naïve one.

You sighed, running a hand through your (h/c) hair. Kanato barged into your room, looking around like frantic until his eyes landed on you. You could see the relief in his eyes when he found you. "Bake me a cake." He demanded, arms crossed against his chest. You sighed standing up and waving goodbye to your sister. You guessed he was done being mad at you.

Once you made your way to the kitchen, you turned around to face Kanato not expecting him to lunge at you. Before you knew it, you were pinned to the wall. You felt a sharp pain in your palms and it took you a second to realize he had stabbed two kitchen knives in each of your palms, pinning your arms above your head onto the cabinets behind you. "I told you you'd regret it," He said with a maniacal laugh as he brought a third kitchen knife which he used to cut into your stomach and split it open. You cried out and closed your eyes.

When you opened them again, Kanato was no where to be found as Subaru rushed over to you. "What happened?" He asked worry in his voice. Once he freed you you fell in his embrace, crying your eyes out. Subaru hugged you close, picking you up carefully and bringing you to his room. Some time past and you started healing somewhat. "Are you alright?" Subaru asked with a gruff voice, scowling as as always.

He let go of you. "I'm fine." You told him but were you really fine? "I'm glad you're all right."

You looked down at yourself, noticing the bloodied marks on your palms. It would have been wise to stay away from Kanato but you guessed you had taken Yui's naïve elements too.

Subaru looked distraught. "You shouldn't have trusted Kanato."

You nodded. "I know, but I'm okay now."

"I've got to go talk with Reiji," He said. "Will you be alright by yourself?" You nodded. "Yeah." You retreated back into your room the moment the door to his room shut.

                          ༺❀༻

You didn't see Yui when you woke up later that night.

Before leaving, you walked around the side of the manor, observing the fire damage. The manor's outer wall was blackened, but was still standing. The grass between the wall and outer gate was burned in large spots. You wondered if your father had been standing outside the fence, throwing the bombs from all the way out there.

You looked up at the broken windows leading into the library. They were high up, and fairly small. You would have thought your father's aim was impressive, if you hadn't nearly gotten struck by one of the bottles. Then you guessed, that was the point.

You got ready for school, throwing on your uniform as you jointed the brothers in the limo. The only seat was next to Kanato. "Bloody hell..." You mumbled under your breath sitting down next to the boy that had tortured you but hey, you could always take your revenge later.

               ➽───────────────❥