─── ❝ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟔 ☙ 𝐧𝐨 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭 ❞ ───

➽───────────────❥

You had just delivered a cake to Kanato's room, but only did he know it was spicy as fuck. Sadly, you were out of the mansion so you wouldn't get to see his reaction but luckily, you also wouldn't feel his wrath. Laito chucked from next to you. Are you seriously jumping in with your clothes?" He asked, pointing towards the lake not too far from the Sakamaki mansion. You thought I'd be a good idea to swim but you weren't so sure now that Laito was next to you. You sighed. "Go big or go home, right?" You asked, not expecting an answer as you lifted your shirt above your head. "let's go skinny dipping.~" of course Laito would suggest that but hey, it wasn't such a bad idea to be kind of honest.

You shrugged, unclipping your bra. "There's no time like the present." You sarcastically stated, finally removing your bra.  Laito was surprised by your actions to say the least. He didn't say anything. Only stripped out of his clothes like you did. You quickly went into the water, too embarrassed out of your mind. You couldn't believe you had done that. Anyway, now it was too late to have regrets.

Laito swam closer to you and you moved backwards, your back hitting a rock. Shit, you were trapped now. "I must admit, i never imagined you'd actually do it, bitch chan number two!~" He laughed, making you glare at him, you looked like an angry puppy but at least you tried. "Uhh, why are you so close, don't get all buddy buddy with me." You warned him feeling his hair tickle your cheek. Yes, that's how close he was to you.

You chuckled uncomfortably, melding your back into the rock behind you to put some space between you two. You bet if you turned around now, you'd see an imprint of your spine on the poor rock. Laito's face inched closer to yours, if that was even possible. "Please stop." You uttered without thinking it was kind of awkward and your voice cracked ever so slightly as you pushed past him and out the lake, collecting your undergarments and clothes. You got dressed quickly however before you could leave, Laito teleported in front of you, with a smirk on his lips.

"If you give me a kiss, I'll let you go!~" he said enthusiastically as if it was the brightest idea he's ever had. He pointed to his cheek and you sighed, standing on your tippy toes to give him the kiss he so much seeked to get out of you. When your lips connected with his, you were more than confused. He had turned his head while you were leaning in! Of course Laito would do something like that. You were infuriated with his antics but you couldn't help but kiss back. Laito was an excellent kisser, he wasn't just kissing you—he was french kissing you!

After a moment of realizing what was actually going on you pushed Laito away, and teleported away, not wanting to do anything to do with the perverted vampire. You should do this more often, then you wont have to deal with them at all.

Once you stepped your foot inside the mansion, Reiji was onto your ass. "why are you drenched? Do you know what time it is? School starts in less than an hour. Go get ready." He said in a demanding manner than honestly pissed you off but you didn't say anything to him. First of all, it was none of his business to know you were skinny dipping. Second of all, what would he think if you told him you went skinny dipping with Laito? Third of all, even though you didn't care what he thought of you, even you found it unbelievable that you went skinny dipping with Laito. You never thought you'd stoop so low.

You started walking away from Reiji, "how convenient for you to leave." He grunted in annoyance making you whip around to glared at him. "How convenient of you to be such an asshole." You shot back at him, teleporting to your room to get ready for school. It took you less than half an hour to get ready so you had some time to kill off before you actually had to leave for school. You layed down on your bed, facing the ceiling when your balcony door opened. You thought nothing of it at first but then a very familiar voice spoke to you...