──── ❝ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒 ☙ 𝐋𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 ❞ ─────

➽───────────────❥

You yelped as Kanato pushed you on the ground and as you stood, you glanced up into his lilac eyes that gave every indication he was furious. You winced at the disdain in his eyes. "Was it fun cozying up to those freaks?" He asked and before you could explain yourself he spoke again, this time with more harshness. "I should skin you alive for your betrayal." He said and as if it was the brightest idea ever, a small smile started to slowly spread across his face as his eyes lit up with excitement. It almost made you sick to watch.

Kanato took a step towards you and you prepared for the worst but Instead, he wrapped his arms around you in a tight hug. "It's alright. Teddy likes you, so I like you too." He whispered in your ear which made you shudder. "Yeah, I'm super honored." You answered sarcastically as he gazed at you. "You should be." He said completely serious. "He told me he likes your blood. If it wasn't for Teddy, you'd already be dead." He said and you looked at the teddy bear with a raised eyebrow. You shuddered. What if that eerie toy was really alive and talking a piece of its mind to Kanato? Yikes. You sighed and turned to Reiji who had been staring at you for a while. He was holding a small teddy bear and a rose in his hands. "These, I believe are for you." He said as he handed you both.

"Not from you I presume?" You asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Not a chance. It's from someone named—"

"—Please don't say Hideyoshi." You can't him off mid-sentence. Reiji nodded. You scoffed and turned to Kanato. "Here, maybe Teddy can hit it off." You said as you shoved the smaller teddy bear in his chest with a disgusted face. Kanato simply blinked. You threw away the rose and went to find Yui. She was in her room. Unconscious and to your suspicion, one of the brothers had something to do with it. You made a mental note to talk to her the next time you found her awake as you made your way to your own room.

You laid down on your bed, sighing in exhaustion until you felt someone lie next to you on the bed. You turned to find Shu sleeping beside you, or at least he laid there, earbuds in his ears playing loudly. The rhythm was slightly off so you grabbed one earbud and placed it close to your ear in wonder, not expecting erotic female moans to fill your ears. You gasped and dropped it in shock, yelping when Shu suddenly rolled over, now on top of you. He smirked and trapped you against the mattress.

You moaned involuntarily, your head falling back and your eyes closing when his cold lips kissed a hot trail down your neck. "Heh. Women, you're so easy to predict." He said with a low chuckle that made you shudder. You sighed in frustration and shoved him in the chest but to no avail, he did not move an inch. Thankfully, the door flew open, and in came Reiji who saved you from your miserable position underneath Shu. The two left and you could finally relax. Or at least that's what you thought until your window was pried open with a flick of a finger by Kou Mukami. You sighed, realizing what was coming next. You didn't even have the energy to protest anymore.

                              ༺❀༻

You groaned as you stared at Azusa. "Do you...like pain?" He asked and you shrugged, "Depends." You said and caught sight of Yuma's perverted grin as you looked up. You were currently in the living room area, sitting in silence as Kou silently rehearsed his lines and Ruki read his book quietly. "Tell em', Short stuff."

"I'm not that short!" You shot agitated and he threw his head back and laughed at that. "Yeah you are, you are tiny compared to me," he said as he bend down and pinched your cheek, " you little Munchkin."

You sighed, swatting his giant hand away from your face as you stood. Ruki snapped his book shut, grabbing all of your attention. "Will the two of you quiet down?" Ruki said with slight agitation to his tone and you pointed towards the door with your thumb, "Imma head to the library," you informed yet no one tried to make a move to follow you. You left and quickly found the library surprisingly in this maze-like mansion.

There were books of all kinds of languages. You went to the English section Near the end of the library and found a single black book. Its cover is depicted in small bold letters, wuthering heights.

Skimming the first few pages revealed the book was as good as you remembered it to be. It seemed pretty old, almost like a first copy but at least it was still in good condition. You ran your hand down the cover, letting the old texture sink in. You were enamored with your find, even if you had already read it before. The sound of glass breaking snapped you back into the real world.

The windows were far too high up for you to peer out them, but you knew you heard the shatter come from beyond them. Something had broken against the outside wall.

"What on earth..." You closed your eyes, listening. It sounded like somebody was talking.

You opened your eyes just in time to see a flaming bottle smash against one of the windows. Glass shattered as flames erupted away from the window. Shards of glass burned as they fell to the floor.

"What-"

Another bottle followed, flying gracefully through the opening the last one created. It shattered against the ground in front of you. Pieces of flaming glass leaped toward you. You lifted your arm up, wincing as bits of fire bounced off your sleeve.

Your heart pounded in your chest as you heard something breaking against the wall outside again.

Another bottle hit a window.

"Get her!" You heard and froze. It was the voice of Seiji Komori. "Dad!" You yelled and immediately, a rope was thrown from the window for you to climb up. You did and your father embraced you in his arms immediately. Several people outside were staring at you. Your father let you go. He looked terrified. After a few moments, you realized he wasn't quite looking at you, but rather your shirt. You looked down. Small embers were burning their way through both the front of your shirt and your sleeve. You instinctively patted yourself down, putting embers out one after the other.

You felt them pull you away and you entered a black car that drove away before someone could get to you.

                              ༺❀༻

You sighed as your adoptive father tallied your ear off about being careful at night. He sat down next to you with a concerned look. "Where's Yui?" He asked and you almost uttered out her location but you stopped yourself. Your dad wanted to kill the brothers and even though you hated them, you couldn't out them like that. So when your father asked, you just shrugged and said you didn't know. Your father got tired of interrogating you and left you alone, but before you could even make a move, you felt someone pull you out the window. You were suddenly in someone's arms. He had glasses, an eye patch over one of his eyes, and strawberry blonde hair. "Look, big brother! I've got her!" He said as he jumped down from the second story and kidnapped you.

Why was it you always managed to get kidnapped by someone you didn't know...

               ➽───────────────❥