──── ❝𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓 ☙ 𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮? ❞ ─────

➽───────────────❥

You stared at the two males in utter confusion as you tried to understand why they had kidnapped you. The strawberry blonde one turned to grin at you possessively. You shuddered. "Umm, I have a question, for you...who in the hell are you?" You asked, looking between the two males. The one with the long hair turned to you with a scowl on his face. "It is none of your concern. We simply want your sister." He said and you couldn't believe your ears. "Uhh, yeah, it is, especially when I'm the one kidnapped." You scoffed.

He came closer and towered over you as he glared down at you. You didn't say anything but when the silence became uncomfortable, you decided to glare back at him. You glared at him, hard, the (e/c) fire in your eyes stirring his blood. You two glared at each other for a long moment before you gritted your teeth and lowered your gaze in reluctance with defiance. The long-haired asshole turned to his brother with a sigh. "Lock her up. She will only be a nuisance. I don't need her running around freely to hinder our plan." With that, you were picked up and thrown over the strawberry blonde's shoulders.

"Wha—Hey! Put me down!" You yelled but your shouts fell on deaf ears. You walked down a long corridor with cells lining the wall. Prison cells. He threw you down and you fell on your ass with a groan. Without even a second glance he walked towards the door of the cell with a bark of laughter. He was laughing at your expense! You looked left and right frantically until you noticed a stray brick that you reached out to grab. You chucked it at his head and it broke in half. He threw you a sharp look over his shoulder but after a moment of giving it a thought, he turned around and started walking towards you.

"Shit." You uttered when you realized the situation. He grinned maniacally at you, "shit indeed." He said as he grabbed the side of your head and slammed it against the hard wall. It was lights out for you immediately.

                            ༺❀༻

You groaned as you sat up, grabbing the side of your head and wincing. You pulled your hand back and found dried blood on it. You raised your gaze to find a very attractive man with long white hair and golden eyes right outside of your cell. "Oh, great, there's more of you." You groaned but he simply chuckled and shook his head at what you had said. "Are you here to kill me?" You asked, heart, pounding loudly in your ears as you asked that question which made you realize just how scared you were to hear the answer.

"No, my purpose is not to abolish you. I am simply here to see what all the fuss is about." He said and you grimaced.

"Sorry, what?" You asked, slightly confused. He smiled and literally broke the door with his hands before walking towards you. He squatted in front of you and run his hand on the side of your forehead, bringing his hand to his lips and tasting your blood. His eyes fluttered shut and he sighed in bliss. Just who was this man!? "I see now, let me help you." He said as he grabbed you and perched you up in his arms. The room around you started to spin and suddenly as your surroundings started to swirl around, you find yourself outside the Sakamaki mansion.  "Here we are." He said as he placed you back on your feet.

"Uhh, why did you take me here, how did you—" you stopped mid-sentence as you realized that the man had disappeared out of sight. You sighed and rubbed your temples, walking through the front door where your sister enflunged you in a bear hug. (Y/n)!!! I was worried sick about you!" She sobbed as you patted her back reassuringly. "I'm fine, don't worry about me—"

"No, you are not fine! You've got blood on you, you clearly are hurt!" She raised her voice at you which she never did. You sighed, nodding. "Will you help me clean up?... I was so scared and alone." You said as you started to tear up. Yui hugged you again. "I know and I'm sorry." She whispered with hurt in her trembling voice. The two of you went to your room and you took a shower while Yui waited for you on your bed where you two sat and talked about everything that happened while you were gone. You felt so tired you only wanted to be with your sister alone. You hoped that for this once, no one would come to interrupt you two, and thankfully, no one did.

                            ༺❀༻

You woke up after falling asleep on your bed, Yui sleeping mindlessly beside you. You got up from the bed and excited your room just in time to bump into Ayato who was going out. "Psst. Where are you going?" You whispered since it was the middle of the night. "A party, you wanna come?" He asked and you stared down at your red silky nightgown. "Hold on, lemme change." You said and went back inside your room. You slipped out of your nightgown and put on black leather leggings, a white bustier top, your leather jacket, and chunky black boots.

You exited your room again and Ayato looked at you for a long moment before looking away. "Let's go." He said and you nodded following shortly behind him. She had barely sat down on the couch when someone bearing a tray of red cups filled with different kinds of alcohol — set down the drinks in front of you. You looked up to find Kou Mukami standing there behind you as he walked around the couch and plopped next to you. "You were invited too?" You asked and he replied with an obvious smirk. "Wanna play a game?" He asked gesturing to the cups. He explained how each cup had different alcoholic drinks and how you had to drink and guess what it was.

You sighed, nodding. You had nothing better to do anyway. You picked one cup and brought it to your lips taking a big chug. Big mistake. Your throat burned horribly as you gave a slight cough. "Bourbon." You spoke weakly and Kou chuckled, nodding. Next, you picked up another cup and drank, "Vodka," you guessed successfully. Your head was beginning to feel fuzzy and you felt hot. Not burning hot but got enough for you to take off your leather jacket and toss it aside. You picked up another cup and took a chug, licking your lips, "beer," you said confidently and Kou nodded at you. "Good job! You found all of them!" He said as he gave you a thumbs up.

You chuckled as Kou grabbed your waist and pulled you on top of him. You were definitely drunk. He grabbed the back of your head and brought your face close to his. Just as your lips were about to touch, you were pulled away from Kou immediately. You looked up just in time to catch sight of a furious Ayato. He threw a punch at Kou, hitting him squarely the face as he fell back against the couch and laughed. Ayato grabbed you and you were outta there before Kou could continue making a scene. You could still hear the music pound in your ears when you arrived at the Sakamaki mansion. Reiji was there, waiting for you out in the front, his face turned with anger and impatience. You knew a long speech awated both you and Ayato and you already wished it was over.

              ➽───────────────❥