─── ❝ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟒☙ 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭, 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭 ❞ ───

➽───────────────❥

You gasped for air as you sat up in the dessert barefoot, Karlheinz no where to be found. "Karl! Karlheinz!" You yelled, starting to hypervelate. "I'm right here." Karlheinz said and you whipped around jumping into his arms in an instant. He rubbed your back sympathetically. You let him go and looked around in shock. "Where are we?" You asked in confusion. Karl sighed, running a hand through his long hair. "Were currently in the Sahara desert. Come on, let's go."

"To where?" You asked. "Cairo. My powers have not yet recharged fully so we'll have to travel by foot for now. It is approximately about 1,000 miles. Most people cannot walk that distance non-stop. But luckily, we're not most people. So allowing for rest breaks, night time sleeping, and water drinking, covering the 1,000 miles will probably likely take 10 days to complete so it looks we'll be gone for longer than expected." Karlheinz said and your jaw dropped to the ground at the sound of his words.

"Great, Just great I'm telling you!" You exclaimed in annoyance, throwing your arms in the air. You stormed ahead of Karlheinz, lifting you dress to walk better in the sand. Daytime soon became night time and Karlheinz used his remaining magic to built a cabin in the middle of the desert. There was just one teeny tiny problem. There was only one bed. Just your luck. Karl was already laying down in bed, waiting for you to join him. You did. Reluctantly so, but you did. You moved closer to him, laying your head on his chest as the sand storm outside thrived. Karlheinz pulled you closer to him, hands patting your hair as he quickly lulled you to sleep.

The next morning you woke up in Karlheinz's arms, he was carrying you bridal style, and thankfully you were in town. "where are we?" You asked looking around in confusion. "Cairo. I didn't sleep the whole night. Once i recollected all my powers i was able to transports us in town." He explained placing you on your feet. You nodded, looking around in wonder. "so what do we do now?" You asked him. He smiled down at you, "The way i see it, we can do whatever we want."

After hours of shopping and exploring Cairo with Karlheinz, you two dined together before heading to the airport where another private jet awaited you two. Time to go back home. The flight was fine, until you jolted in your seat by turbulence. You looked out the window and realized that one of the engines were out. "What the hell is going on again?!" You shouted and Karlheinz turned his attention to you. "Isn't it clear to you yet? Someone is trying to kill us."

You sighed, grabbing onto Karlheinz's shoulder when your second engine went out. "Where are we going to land now!?" Karlheinz looked terrified for the first time in his lifetime. "Um, well, are you a good swimmer?" He asked you and your eyes widened.

༺❀༻

You stormed into the Mukami mansion drenched in salt water, every eye on you as you went past everyone and made your way to your room. "Hey there, bitch-chan number two~" You heard from behind you and cursed under your breath. You felt two arms grab you from behind and your surroundings stared to twist and swirl until you were in your room at the Sakamaki mansion.

Kanato barged in with a look of trepidation on his face. "(Y/n)! You're back!" He exclaimed as he enclosed you in his arms. "Good. You're going to bake me a cake to apologize." Kanato said as he let you go. "Apologize for what?" You asked with a raised eyebrow. His eyes darkened. "For leaving me."

"But I'm not sorry for leaving you," you told him, crossing your arms against your chest. His eyes burned holes in your forehead as you spoke. "Then you're going to be." He said and with that, he left. "Shit." You whispered ubder your breath, perhaps provoking him was not the vest thing to do but oh well. Laito chuckled, placing his hands on either of your shoulders and squeezed the life out of you. "You're either really stupid or really naive, bitch-chan number two ~" he purred in your ear and as if sensing your discomfort, Reiji burst into the room, looking disappointed about the scene he was facing.

"Please refrain from doing such discourteous acts when we have to leave for school." Reiji said, grabbing Laito by his arm, practically dragging him out of your room. You threw on your black yoga leggings and the rest of the uniform, pulling a pair of black converse on your feet, discarding the skirt and the brown dress shoes to the side. When you joined the brothers and Yui in the limo, Reiji was the first to react to your outfit. He shook his head with a sigh as Laito chuckled. "Well, well, those leggings really do suit you, bitch-chan number two.~" the fedora wearing pervert said, winking at you as you rolled your eyes and took a seat next to Subaru. The ride was quiet until you reached the front gates of the school. You swung the door open and exited the car first.

༺❀༻

You sat with Emiko at lunch, playing truth or dare with some other kids. "Hey, (Y/n) i bet you don't have the guts to bend down in front of your boyfriend's brother!" A boy challenged you as everyone laughed. You sighed, standing up. You noticed Shu across the cafeteria, sitting in a chair with his eyes closed. You took a deep breath and approached him. Throwing your blazer on the floor right in front of him and sexily bending down to pick it up. You were pretty sure he wasn't paying any attention to you until you turned to find him starring at your ass with a smirk!

You quickly went back to your seat and thankfully, no one dared you to do anything else for the rest of lunch. Right as you were turning the corner to your classroom, a hand grabbed you and next thing you know, you're in an empty classroom, Shu pinning you against the teacher's desk. "Oh, umm, hi there, hehe," You nervously said as you looked anywhere but him. "Don't 'hi' me, what the crap was that back there?' Shu said, pulling your shirt to the side.

"Oh, that! Yeah just forget it ever happe-"

You let out a scream when his fangs pierced the bare skin of your shoulder. The ceiling started swirling and you realized you were gonna pass out. "Great...just great." You sarcastically said as you let yourself embrace the darkness.

➽───────────────❥