──── ❝ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐 ☙ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐚 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐝𝐲 ❞ ─────

➽───────────────❥

You sighed from your seat across from Reiji's desk. "You're dismissed." He told you finally putting an end to his speech about your deplorable manners. You skidded to the door and turned to face Reiji. "You know what? Splish Splash your opinion is trash." You told him and stuck your tongue out at him like a little kid. He looked at you like you were stupid and you swore you heard him mutter something under his breath but once he started walking towards you you bolted out the door like there was no tomorrow.

Right around the corner, you bumped into Kanato. "Shit." You said looking straight at him. "Mind your language in front of teddy, you incompetent human." You sighed, crossing your arms over your chest. "What do you want?" You snapped as your voice came out sounding harsher than you intended it to. Kanato glared at you before pulling you towards the direction of the kitchen. "Even though your an awful baker, I'm gonna give you one more chance to prove yourself." He said as he harshly tugged you after him. You rolled your eyes at this, thanking the heavens that he couldn't see you.

The cake you baked for him looked close to perfection with its violet color, and its two tiers of cascading blue flowers. He slowly took a bite and licked his lips clean. Kanato turned to you. Your eyes narrowed in suspicion. "The cake's good." He started, but his eyebrows furrowed evidently. "You sure? I don't know dude, you actin' kinda shady." You asked, unsure if he was being honest with you. His fangs lengthened, and you stared at them, the reality of your situation beginning to sink in. Before you had any chance to protest, Kanato trapped you against the counter and his fangs sank into your neck. You jerked, feeling your skin and muscle tear.

He drew blood from you so instantly and aggressively that your knees gave in almost immediately. Before you could collapse, Kanato pulled away, leaving you alone as Reiji entered the room. He started at you for a moment before scoffing. "Get ready. We're going to be late for school." He said and you stared after his retreating body in disgust. Is that what your sister went through this whole time? You wondered. How awful it must've been. You mustered up all your strength and made your way to your room where you changed into your uniform.

At school, you so just happened to come out of the limo right after Reiji and a girl pulled you aside to ask you something.

He was standing close behind you, just in case. "You two have a thing, right? I can totally sense it." She said and she couldn't be more wrong about that.

Reiji looked appalled. He opened his mouth, but only the slightest breath escaped, as if whatever words he tried to form died in his throat.

You coughed nervously. "We-"

"That is not even slightly what is going on here." Reiji responded calmly.

The girl took a deep breath and took a step back. "Easy, I know you wanted to keep it a secret. I was just-"

"I would never in a million years. I wouldn't... that- why would you even think that!" Reiji raised his voice as he finally lost his cool. "Um." The girl muttered as she scratched the back of her neck. "You two came out of the car together, It seemed pretty obvious."

"But we aren't together. We most certainly are not a couple." Reiji explained. He stared at you for help. Taking everything in, you felt that this whole thing was hilarious. Payback was great.

A chuckle escaped your lips as you threw your arm around Reiji's shoulders. "C'mon, Rei,"

He stared at you, eyes going wide.