──── ❝ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎 ☙ 𝐒𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐬 ❞ ─────

➽───────────────❥

"Anyone? Anyone? No volunteers?" You heard the teacher's voice try to hype up the students in your grade.

You sat in your biology class next to the window, enjoying the view outside. The teacher lectured as he wrote something on the white board. Your head drooped every few moments.

"Okay, (Y/n)."

You perked up at the mention of your name. The white board had the word 'Autotrophs' written on it.

"What do you think they are?" The teacher asked.

You sighed. "Living things that make their own food with sunlight." You said and the teacher's face lit up. "That's correct!" He beamed at you. "They're also called 'producers'. However, they don't just use sunlight, there are many producers that live in the ocean and rely on ocean vents to produce energy."

You managed to give the right answer somehow even though you hadn't really studied. You found yourself paying a bit more attention in class until the bell rang.

You walked out of your classroom to find a group of girls waiting for you. "You! You are the one that stole my Reiji!" One screamed accordingly at you. You scoffed. "Me? Nah. I would never go for him, he ain't my type at all." You tried to explain but they wouldn't hear it. "Show her what happens when they mess with your things, Melissa." One girl from the group said as Melissa suddenly threw a punch at you. You dodged. Barely. A circle formed around you as you and Melissa started fighting.

The girl that had asked you about Reiji, Emiko joined as she helped you best Mellisa's ass. You didn't need her help but you were glad she helped you. "Hey, you," she said, wiping her bloody nose as if it was nothing. You chuckled waving at her a greeting. "Hey, thanks—"

"Yeah, no prob. Melissa's a bitch. She pisses me off so I needed to do it." She told you looking around at the students that had stopped to observe the scene. One of them was Ayato. He stared into your eyes for a moment before grinning at you, then he disappeared.

You and Emiko chatted for a while and then you went to your respective classes. Now, school was over and you were with Yui walking down the front steps of the school when a guy slapped your ass while passing by you he stopped in front of you and laughed. It was Hideyoshi's friend. "Sorry, my hand slipped." He joked and you saw red. You grabbed his and and snapped it, breaking it with your supernatural strength. He fell to the ground grasping at his injured arm and you looked pathetically down at him,

"Sorry, my hand slipped." You said and grabbing Yui's hand and walking away. As you got to the limo you caught Hideyoshi's stare across the parking lot. He seemed mad. You didn't care. You got in the limo and turned to Yui. "School sucks." You said pulling out your phone to occupy yourself until you got home.

༺❀༻

You sat at the dinner table, having dinner with the brothers as Reiji talked about Laito's disgusting behavior at school.

"I think that's enough about me," Laito said. "What about (Y/n)?"

You shrugged. "What about me?" You asked.

"You know, I actually had the chance to hear about your little fight." Reiji's eyes immediately darted you as a grin spread across Laito's face. "There wasn't anything else to do, after all." You said remembering how you beat up Melissa. "So..." His grin widened. "What's the deal with you? I heard you're playing both Ayato and Reiji like a little slut~ " You immediately started choking on your food. "...What? Those are just rumors." You defended. Laito smirked, "sure." He said, totally unconvinced.

Reiji sighed, "it's true, some false rumors are going around about me and (Y/n) but I'm not sure what's going on between her and Ayato, and neither do I want to know." He said and Ayato finally stopped eating to stare at you. You shrugged not knowing what to say. You looked down at your full plate. Suddenly you weren't that hungry. You left the table early as you went outside where you found Shu sitting on the ledge of the fountain. "Shu," you addressed him but he sure as hell didn't acknowledge your presence.

You opened your mouth to say something but he grabbed you and pulled you close. "This...about Reiji..." He started and you shook your head. "It's not true." You said and he opened his eyes to examine you. His deep blue eyes pierced through yours as you stared back at him, unblinking and unmoving. His face came near yours and you froze. Your breath hitched in your throat as you waited. Snuggling you close, he lifted your chin and placed his lips on yours.

You kissed him back but you didn't know why. You guessed it was just a reflex. When he pulled away he smirked. "You lewd woman...I was just testing you." He said, closing his eyes once again. He pushed you away and got up, walking away from you without another word. "...Asshole." You muttered under your breath, watching as he dissapered behind the doors. It must've been the first time you actually saw him walk, actually.

"He really is." You heard a deep voice agree with your previous statement. You whipped around to find Yuma there. You sighed. He seemed troubled. "What do you want?" You asked, crossing your arms over your chest. "Look, I wanted to apologize for turning you into...into one of us." He said making you wince. You nodded. "It wasn't your fault. I would be dead if it wasn't for you," you said, genuinely grateful that he saved you. Yuma smiled, nodding. "Oh, I also cane here to kidnap you." He noted a moment later and you scoffed, throwing your arms in the air, "of course!" You shoted in irritation as he grabbed you and teleported you to the Mukami mansion. 'Here we go again...'

           ➽───────────────❥