─── ❝𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟖 ☙ 𝐍𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐥 𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐟𝐟 ❞ ───

➽───────────────❥

You sighed as you Sat next to Kanato on a stone bench outside in the garden after he demanded you keep him company while he eats your 'despicable' pop tarts that you made for him. "Your face is sickening." He commented dryly while staring at you. You sighed in frustration. "I can leave." You told him l, pointing your thumb behind you for more emphasis. He shrugged, "Go right ahead." He told you while swallowing. You raised an eyebrow at that. "You threatened to gouge my eyes out if i did leave earlier." You pointed out and he turned to glare at you with the most malevolent look you have ever seen.

"I'll also rip out your tongue if you continue talking, you worthless half blood." He threatened. "You're so charming." You responded sarcastically as you rolled your eyes. You didn't say anything after that in fear that he'd actually follow through with what he had said. "Ah, i remember when i sat here with my mother. She'd make me sing until by vocal cords bled and I'd lose my voice." He suddenly reminisced. You gulped, hoping he meant that metaphorically. "Uh, sure, normal teenager stuff." You responded sarcastically, blinking rapidly to get rid of the horrible image inside your head.

After he finally finished his plate of pop tarts, he left and of course, he abandoned his plate on the bench just so you would go through the trouble to bring it back to the kitchen. You sighed, grabbing the plate and heading inside. On your way to the kitchen, you found Subaru in the hallway, looking out the window panes, casually sitting on the window sill. You grinned as you used the plate as a steering wheel and made loud car noises as you passed by him. He growled, bringing his first back to punch you before you teleported away and inside the kitchen. You chuckled to yourself not being able count how many times you've done that to him lately... probably every time you passed by him and it never got boring, in fact, each time it got funnier!

As you washed the plate and put it aside, you heard someone walk into the kitchen. You turned around to find Shu. That's unexpected. You frowned, "Shu, oh my god, you're awake and walking! It must be a miracle!" You exclaimed Sarcastically as you watched him take a seat at the table near the counter. "Shut up, you're loud." He commented, closing his eyes with a sigh. "I guess i spoke too soon." You said, leaning against the kitchen sink. Shu groaned, clearly annoyed. "Close that smart mouth or I'll close it for you." He replied, hands crossed against his chest and legs draped over another chair that was definitely too short for his long ass legs.

"You won't do shit and we both know it." You responded with a shrug. In an instant, Shu was standing right in front of you, one hand wrapped firmly around your neck as the other rested on the counter beside you. "You think just because your not human anymore that you can act however you want around me? Pathetic." He said seethingly but Instead of feeling dread, you somehow felt exhilarated. It was interesting to get such a reaction from him. Your eyes dropped down at his hand around your neck as a smirk spread across your lips. "Kinky." You said, winking at him. He sighed, letting you go. "I don't have time for your stupid remarks, woman."

"Because your such a busy man, Shu, oh yeahhh, your bed is missing you, don't let me steal you from it because the only company you'll ever have in your bed is a pillow." You sarcastically retorted back at him and them he finally seemed to snap. "Listen here, you pathetic excuse of a woman, who i have in my bed is none of your business but if you are brainless enough to think I don't have any company in my bed, it's probably because I'm always in your sister's."

What he had said angered you. You knew Yui would never as much as lay next to him unless she was forced to. "You know what Shu? You're so full of shit!" You snapped at him, squirming around to get out of his grasp. He smirked. "Is it jealousy i hear in your voice?" He asked as you tried to break free from his hold. "Why would i be jealous, exactly?! Huh!? I'm not jealous, I'm pissed! There's a clear difference!" Shu's smirk widened as he looked you dead in the eye and let out a chuckle. "Perhaps your anger stems from within deeper...did you fall for me too, woman?" He asked. He's so full of it!