1│BIG TIME RUSH

▲ ▼ ▲ ▼ ▲ ▼

▲ ▼ ▲ ▼ ▲ ▼

"You want me to help you turn four dogs into a hit band?" Stella asked with a bored expression, clearly not happy with the request.

"Yes!" Gustavo huffed, not seeing what was so difficult to understand, "Griffin cut our deadline. We only have three days to prove to the record executives that these dogs have the fire," He did the signature move, wiggling his fingers down his face dramatically.

Just as the blonde opened her mouth to refuse, Beck answered for her.

"She'll do it," He promised.

"No, she won't," She scoffed as she turned to glare at him.

Beck was one of her friends from Hollywood Arts. The performing arts high school had a deal in place with Rocque Records to let students intern at the studio for class credit and experience.

"Help us out and we'll sign off on five hours of intern time," Kelly bargained, hoping the promise of free class credit would convince her.

"Please, I can do that myself. I learned how to forge both your signatures years ago," Stella shrugged nonchalantly, as she went back to flipping through her magazine.

Beck sighed. "All right, let's go."

Stella's eyes widened when he picked her up and threw her over his shoulder. "What are you doing?! Put me down!"

"I like this kid," Gustavo smiled, "Now, follow me!"

Beck took one step behind the producer before he paused. "Wait, will I get five hours of intern time?"

Kelly rolled her eyes and quickly signed off on the form and handed it to him.

"Thank you," He sang before he finally allowed Gustavo to guide him to the dance studio where the dogs were waiting for the next activity of Rocque Bootcamp.

Stella huffed when her feet were finally planted against the floor once again. She glared at Beck, who gave her an innocent smile before she turned on her heel to see Gustavo's new band. Her eyes trailed over the four boys, studying them as their eyes widened at the sighed of the blonde superstar.

The boys stared at her in shock, not believing that the Stella Carrington was only two feet away from them. Carlos had even rubbed his eyes to make sure he wasn't imagining this. Even Kendall, who swore he hated the Bubblegum Bitch singer, was starstruck.

"This is Kendall, James, Logan, and Carlos," Kelly introduced proudly.

Beck nudged Stella, giving her a pointed look. The unspoken 'be nice' was clear. Stella sighed and smiled at the four. "Hey, guys. What's up?"

They tripped over themselves, not knowing how to talk to a superstar.

"Wow," James breathed out, "Your eyes really do sparkle just like the magazines say!"